R3E: "Your dream car is here - Grab your pick" ?

it was just a promo car, purely to be used for that competition, afaik it was never the intention to release that car.
I think this is/was a bad business decision for two reasons.
First of.
There can be people put off by this if they tried it and really liked the car, you then never release.
And it's really not nice to real fans of the car, thinking that they will get the car at some point!

Secondly.
Putting money, time and resources to license, modeling, sound etc, on an awesome car without having the plan to ever releasing it into the real game.
That doesn't sound like a wise decision to me.. .

I don't agree, there are a few facts to consider.
  1. the car was not a mini, no badges etc etc, not licensed
  2. the car was a conversion from Race07 and of lower quality then the current r3e content and definitely not ready for a release on all levels
  3. the car was never meant for release
Having said that it doesn't mean a real MINI will never find its way into r3e. but when it's done it will be done proper.

Last edited:
I don't agree, there are a few facts to consider.
  1. the car was not a mini, no badges etc etc, not licensed
  2. the car was a conversion from Race07 and of lower quality then the current r3e content and definitely not ready for a release on all levels
  3. the car was never meant for release
Having said that it doesn't mean a real MINI will never find its way into r3e. but when it's done it will be done proper.
Okay, thank you for clearing that out!

My dream cars?asked too many time but the answer was always no...i really want alfa's ingame...would be lovely to have the 75 touring car ,the 155 v6 ti touring car or dtm , the 156 GTA touring car and the latest Alfa gt...i know race 07 have it but we never get tired of alfa's and they are probably the main reason I still play race 07...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back