R3E updated Dec. 9th

Lars Hansen

Buggered if I know.....
Ah, there's nothing like the feeling of coming back from work and seeing a queued update in Steam. :D
Fuel-usage implemented, 6 hour sessions, and a whopping 3.1 Gigs of data.
Methinks we may have some new toys this week-end. :)

EDIT: Yep, checking the data-folders, both the NSU and the Audi TTs have suddenly appeared.
Christmas came early this year. :D
2nd Edit: Oh dear, the Formula Raceroom have appeared as well...... Be still my heart. :)

Last edited:
I'm so horny! :cry: I hope NSU is Nordschleife..? Not big fan of open-wheelers, but welcoming it, and what I'm really looking forward to is that Audi Cup.
And some MP and game improvements of course... Christmas behind doors, today I picked some vacation days at work so holidays can start little bit earlier - I think this year will be first in my life I will not be unwrapping gifts - the best gift will be autoupdated through steam... :rolleyes:

I disagree. I've just had an epic race at Bathurst in the DTM 92s. A sample size of 1 might be a bit small, but so far for me the AI is a big step forward. They fight each other, they keep their nose in when you turn in side by side, they defend their positions (a bit...), and generally feel very racey and challenging indeed without getting too aggressive

I disagree. I've just had an epic race at Bathurst in the DTM 92s. A sample size of 1 might be a bit small, but so far for me the AI is a big step forward. They fight each other, they keep their nose in when you turn in side by side, they defend their positions (a bit...), and generally feel very racey and challenging indeed without getting too aggressive
+1
Did a 2 hour race at Zandvoort, with loads of fun.. Even ran side-by-side all the way down that bendy straight (you know what I mean :D ).
They will race you, but they're certainly not hyper-aggressive.
Any contact I've had so far has been me running into them, due to different braking points.

Latest News

Back