R3E Time Trials | VW Scirocco @ Knutstorp Ring

1.44.932 with a lot of patience hahahahah!!!!
IMG_20210224_224201.jpg

ok done a 1.08 something but cannot get a screenshot done ,it comes out black in vr ,same thing last week black screeny so i didnt post the time
The screenshot is taken of your monitor, not your HMD, so if you have monitor view disabled it comes out blank. You can assign a key to the function in the game options. It's in the VR section, called "Toggle Monitor View".

Some cracking times here gents! Is anyone going to break into the 1:06's before midnight?! :D

What are people doing with their setups? My main change is moving the brake bias way back, so that I can rotate the car by sliding the rear around. Probably not the fastest way around a corner, but it's certainly a lot of fun! :p

Some cracking times here gents! Is anyone going to break into the 1:06's before midnight?! :D

What are people doing with their setups? My main change is moving the brake bias way back, so that I can rotate the car by sliding the rear around. Probably not the fastest way around a corner, but it's certainly a lot of fun! :p
Just changed lock to 35 , everything else default, would like to do something with the brakes though lots of locking up

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years