R3E -> SimBin Spring Competition

simbin-spring-competition.jpg

"You asked for a Get Real competition, and here's the first! There are three limited edition prints up for grabs, they come straight from our studio and would look great hanging above a new RaceRoom simulator. It all begins Friday!"

http://insider.simbin.com/r3e-simbin-spring-competition/

Dont forget about that setup menu Ak ;) you can tune youre car this time ..

Very eager to get started myself .. I have no illusion of beating the aliens, but it will be an interesting competition for sure. SimBin deff scored some points with me for allowing ppl to try more tracks and this GetReal competition :thumbsup:

Now please unlock those Zonda's and Multiplayer aswell !!

wow this game rocks i just tried yesterday gtr evo and after rrre feels so old im gonna love the conpetition but my studies are gonna resent it

i hope this concept of free to win pay to extend content imposes on the market instead of the classic pay to win, im recomending this game in the forums i hang around

After countless hours of research and struggling with wheel setup this game gets better and better. More goodies out right now:
-Hockenheimring short, Canhard R52, amateur
-Suzuka West Course, Judd 134, get real
I'm not competitive (not yet, crossing my fingers) but due to the forecefeedback effects and sound this is great entertainment and the process of improving step by step in get real mode without traction control is an experience.
Thx simbim

Pretty cool that they have prizes for the top 110 drivers. Now if they would only hand out some vRP or ingame content instead of RR Shop vouchers .. Regardless, very nice competition :thumbsup:

Is it actually for all the 110 top drivers or is it in increments of 10 after P 10......like it shows...

10th Place: 1x 25 € RR Shop voucher
20th Place: 1x 15€ RR Shop voucher
30th Place: 1x 15€ RR Shop voucher
40th Place: 1x 15€ RR Shop voucher
50th Place: 1x 15€ RR Shop voucher
60th Place: 1x 15€ RR Shop voucher
70th Place: 1x 15€ RR Shop voucher
80th Place: 1x 15€ RR Shop voucher
90th Place: 1x 15€ RR Shop voucher
100th Place: 1x 15€ RR Shop voucher
110th Place: 1x 15€ RR Shop voucher

Also where do can you spend the prizes? I thought it was ingame credit...

Managed 9th place so far. Still room to improve. I could have been higher if I could feel the car better. The FFB still hasn't convinced me 100%.

However, I am having lots of fun driving this combo. Its a perfect match, BMW E30 at Bathurst. I just wish I could feel the car more.

I have to be really honest about these latest car additions....I am totally loving them!!! I feel that they are really great, last night I tried them with the latest update and man, I saw a HUGE difference from when it came out first.

There is more feeling with the car, like braking, curbs, FFB, oh man....can't wait for the multi-player.

Simbin are doing a great job IMHO. :inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back