r3e-race-to-win-a-vrp-competition

Would like to see some random winners also in the future
guys who may not be the fastest, but have done may laps with many cars on different tracks.:)

As one who rarely reaches the podium, I'm really looking forward to getting these things going. :) It's unlikely that we'll award prizes randomly, but we're working on some creative solutions which will allow drivers of any skill level to win and gain some recognition.

That`s just great, but I would like to know, what about this competition?
http://game.raceroom.com/competitions/39/leaderboard
I haven`t got any price yet ... or wasn`t I exactly on the right place (19th) :).

Prizes in that event were a little different than usual. Vouchers were awarded to every tenth position after 10th place. As you mentioned, 19th place left you out as the closest prize went to 20th.

It was our first attempt to award drivers that didn't reach the top of the leaderboard, but as I mentioned, we're working on new systems that will do this in a much more elegant manner in the future.

Prizes in that event were a little different than usual. Vouchers were awarded to every tenth position after 10th place. As you mentioned, 19th place left you out as the closest prize went to 20th.

It was our first attempt to award drivers that didn't reach the top of the leaderboard, but as I mentioned, we're working on new systems that will do this in a much more elegant manner in the future.

I need some help on that Hockenheimring Grand Prix.
The problem is that the 180 degree turn is not possible for me because my
turning cycle is simply too large to make a valid passing.
The only way for me is taking this corner by drifting.
Because drifting in real mode with a keyboard is somehow kind of difficult, I can make only 1 valid passing of that 180 degree corner after +- 10 invalid attempts.

So is there a way to change the turning circle of the car?

ps. The problem with the drifting is also that a good drifting config/setup is not so good to set top times!

Last edited:
@stonebiker
What wheel do you have? I can easy turn with 540° and 18 wheel lock.
I see now you use a keyboard, sorry. I only use a keyboard to write stupid replies.

Last edited:
I just had a quick squirt in the current Competition, mainly so I could test drive the BMW and Hockenheim (which I don't have).
However, I notice that none of my replays are saved, is this normal for the Competitions? Or is this tied up with the fact that I don't have the car and track in my owned lists?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back