R3E: Nordschleife Coming in Next Patch

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Nordschlieife 10.jpg

Sector3 Studios have confirmed that the beautiful and often dangerous Nurburgring Nordschleife will be included in the next patch upcoming for RaceRoom Racing Experience.

The "Green Hell" release will be the first track in RaceRoom to be produced with the aid of Laserscan technology and promises to realistically capture the bumps, cambers and undulations of the real German circuit.

In a surprising move, the team over at Sector3 are to include 4 different layouts of the famous venue: the Nordschleife (long track and GP circuit combined), Nordschleife Tourist (long track beginning in carpark), Nordschleife VLN (long track featuring short version of the GP circuit), Nordschleife 24h (long track plus full GP track, minus the Mercedes-Benz Arena).

The latest RaceRoom patch hasn't yet been announced and so a release date is not currently known, however previews suggest players of the game wont have to wait long to get their hands on this exciting piece of new content.

Looking forward to the legendary Nordschleife coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience? Let us know in the comments section below!

R3E Nordschlieife 1.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 2.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 3.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 4.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 5.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 6.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 7.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 8.jpg R3E Nordschlieife 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this :inlove:
But I hope they price it wisely :cautious: Assetto Corsa Nords & 6 cars = £6.99 :whistling:
Except in AC you already paid like £25 for the game itself. R3E is actually free, altough with very, very limited content. But the game itself is free. AC is not.

Hopefully they'll price it right. Much better to sell 10,000 items at £6 than 4,000 items at £10. But then again, it's even better to first sell 4,000 items at £10 and then 6,000 at £6... Easy maths. :) Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Hope they keep it under £10 though.

I say few words.

This feeling on the road is awesome, the enviroment looks great, the different Layouts are fantastic and combined with current cars like gt3 or future content like gtm15 or something unknown for you will blast all known experience you will ever had :D

Thats whats different to other Sims. Here you have over and over good high class classes.

Cant wait to drive public ;)

And s3's next patch knock you hopefully out of your shoes.

Interesting comparison...WoT and R3E...at least WoT has updated physics now :p

I know - abit of a stretch.
I guess the point I was trying to make is a) the sim community (and RD) is much more user friendly b) I feel I get more for less in R3E for entertainment - for the money. Even buying a new car is like buying a new game, since you can spend alot of time with that car. Just much better value overall.

I tested the new physics last night. I didn't notice any real difference. Then again, I don't drive off cliffs or ridges at full speed either. I did try to drive down an embankment (campinovka) next to the middle lake, in my Jgpz E100 and for no reason, the thing got stuck halfway down the grade. Haven't tested flipping tanks yet. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I know - abit of a stretch.
I guess the point I was trying to make is a) the sim community (and RD) is much more user friendly b) I feel I get more for less in R3E for entertainment - for the money. Even buying a new car is like buying a new game, since you can spend alot of time with that car. Just much better value overall.

I tested the new physics last night. I didn't notice any real difference. Then again, I don't drive off cliffs or ridges at full speed either. I did try to drive down an embankment (campinovka) next to the middle lake, in my Jgpz E100 and for no reason, the thing got stuck halfway down the grade. Haven't tested flipping tanks yet. :rolleyes:

To see the difference use medium or light tanks and use the handbrake aka Space (Stop&Shoot option) and turn left or right :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back