R3E New year sale

Just purchased the GTR 2 pack which just leaves M1 Procar pack, FR2 pack, Group 5 pack, Hillclimb pack, Touring classics pack to buy eventually plus 3 tracks in Shangai, Paul Ricard and Chang. Not bad for free to play lol. I have 501 vrp left to spend but I can't decide

This sale is as good an excuse as any for me to pick up some content and finally get into this game and run some club races with you guys. So I just picked up a 5000 vRP voucher, what do you recommend as must-have content? I'm definitely planning on picking up the European and American track packs along with the FR2, but not sure what other car packs are worth getting.

This sale is as good an excuse as any for me to pick up some content and finally get into this game and run some club races with you guys. So I just picked up a 5000 vRP voucher, what do you recommend as must-have content? I'm definitely planning on picking up the European and American track packs along with the FR2, but not sure what other car packs are worth getting.
Depends what you are into really. With the current sale your 5000 vRP should stretch a long way with all the linked discounts taking affect too.

I'd say the real must-haves are WTCC 2014, DTM 2015 and ADAC GT Masters 2014 (although 2013 has a bigger grid and bigger range of cars so consider that also). These packs are essentially the heart of R3E.

Definitely consider DTM 92...you won't regret it. Also the Group 5 pack, although a very challenging experience, but these cars are awesome and quite popular online.

Pick up a few of the iconic tracks like Bathurst and Suzuka as these fall outside the two track packs you already own.

Whatever you buy you won't go far wrong. It's all good.

Also it's worth mentioning that although the WTCC and ADAC 2015 packs are not too far from release, it's still worth picking-up the 2014 packs. Once you own these you will get a very healthy discount on the 2015 updates.

Edit - BTW, @mycarlooksfast - like the Velo Citta avatar!

Thank you for the recommendations James and Thomasz! I purchased pretty much everything you guys suggested...it all looks good, seems hard to go wrong. But anyways, for 4999 vRP I picked up: Euro track pack, US track pack, FR2 pack, DTM92, Group 5, DTM 2015, ADAC 2014, and WTCC 2014. Not a bad amount of content for $35, if I say so. :thumbsup:

Hope to see you guys on track someday, thanks again!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back