• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Featured R3E: New Update and WTCR 2019 Released

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 10, 2019 at 20:30.

1. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,230
    I got a 70% discount on the car pack,I paid around £8 something...great value, sadly not had the time to test any of them yet ...but I will for sure :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dan Costa

Dan Costa
    World Champ Procrastination n' Hoarding Series Premium

Ratings:
    +343
    The Dash In-game overlay resets to its default positions when the game switches sessions. Doesn't happen every time but very often.

3. ben2002

ben2002

Ratings:
    +0
    The new wtcr cars got a bit faster than the older ones
    I think the Hyundai I30 still the fastest but the Lynk&Co is very close to it

4. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide!

Ratings:
    +1,805
    Sorry, but it must be a problem on your end. My buddy and I did lots of laps in R3E last night, me in a CV1 and him in a Rift S, and neither of us had problems (well, he had a slight stutter but that's been there since forever and wasn't because of the update).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +788
    I'm interested in the Lync & Co. Something different, I like it.

6. Andor

Andor

Ratings:
    +12
    I want a GT1 ,GT2..etc DLC in the future from early 2000s. Saleen S7R is alone.It would be good! :inlove: (All Cars from GTR 2) And/Or "GTL" DLC.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chris Haye

Chris Haye
    Premium

Ratings:
    +81
    Not had a chance to drive these yet, but they seem to be being received really well, which is always a good sign.

Just wondering, have they added the functionality where Tom Coronel follows and unfollows you yet? It's a really underrated part of the WTCR experience :D

• Haha Haha x 7
  8. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I may not be fast, but I'm wide!

Ratings:
    +1,805
    It's funny because it's true, I have witnessed and experienced first-hand this phenomenon. :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,313
    That GT3 Cup sound...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +788
    I love these 2019 cars. They feel a lot more 'alive' than the 2018's. The Hyundai handles the best by far.

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. Dan Costa

Dan Costa
    World Champ Procrastination n' Hoarding Series Premium

Ratings:
    +343
    So it turns out these WTCR cars have launch control. And here I was thinking the audi I bought must have been sh*t because even though I got pole in the two races I made yesterday, I was always eaten alive on the green lights.

Some time later I was watching Georg Ortner livestream on youtube and I noticed the message "launch control will deactivate when releasing pedal" or something like that. eheh

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. MrLonguinha

MrLonguinha

Ratings:
    +3
    I would like it if possible, WTCR Experience .. scoring system, weekend format, logos, and more official race tracks. Who knows also, do not give another investee in the DTM license. And if not ask too much, the license or more GT4 cars, to simulate, at least offline the European category championship. Hug to everyone!

13. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +788
    The Audi still drives good. It has great over-crest drift recovery. The Hyundai has it in spades. The Alfa will keep sliding around the Earth if you let it. The Honda and Lync are pretty good at that too. I am refereeing to turn 6 on the Race Room Test Track. Turns 10 & 11 are handled best by the Hyundai. You can go flat out 4th gear and just keep on ripping down the back straight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. bgil66

bgil66

Ratings:
    +108
    Just back from The Glen for the Six Hrs Weekend and watched the TCR cars support racing and they look and sound cool, I may pick this one up. I know it's a different series but still....

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  15. dene11

dene11

Ratings:
    +10
    Compared to AI (I use 105 difficulty just now for this cars) I am very slow in straights. I set rear wing to 0 deg, but still I am too slow. Last time I checked Zolder with this cars, and on the finish/start straight they got me 0,5 sec :D ...is there any way to be faster on straights? Maybe to look on differential settings?

16. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,313
    Maybe look on your corner exits?

17. bgil66

bgil66

Ratings:
    +108
    so I just picked the WTCR cars up and now watching the Georg Ortner stream with those cars. Sometimes I'm a sucker for a good you tube video rather than playing :)

18. Terry Rock

Terry Rock

Ratings:
    +710
    Cars felt really slow after having driven other classes for the past few weeks. I was like Sabine willing that Ford Transit around the Nordschleife. I'm sure they're good but I was dying.

• Haha Haha x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.