R3E: Join the online Zandvoort experience this weekend.

CLUB RACING Flyer.png

This week the drivers in RaceRoom Racing Experience are racing the GP layout at Circuit Park Zandvoort in The Netherlands.

All premium members can sign up for these events and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Click the links below to go to each race thread, sign up and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge with Sector3 Studios online racing game!

Here's an overview of the remaining events of this week that have open slots available.
Friday 19:00 GMT - WTCC 2013 @ Zandvoort
Saturday 19:00 GMT - WTCC 2014 @ Zandvoort
Sunday 19:00 GMT - Multiclass Endurace @ Zandvoort

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Have your say in what tracks we will race
For next week the R3E club racers have decided to race the Japanese track of Suzuka and for the coming weeks we are happy to hear your track suggestions. Drop them in the comments below.

I'd like to see races at Portimao! And more DTM please!
DTM 2013 has had extremely low signups the previous two weeks so I've taken it off the calendar, but I've put up DTM '92 for thursday events in its place as that seems like more popular content.

Edit. As far as Portimao goes, awesome track, but I know a fair few people have performance issues with it in R3E so I'm not sure if it's a great idea to run for an entire week.
But let's see what people share in the comments below. :)

That's a shame :( (Understandable though). That's the only extra content I have, so won't be able to do many races here until I get round to picking up some more packs.

That's a shame :( (Understandable though). That's the only extra content I have, so won't be able to do many races here until I get round to picking up some more packs.

Yeah I'm a big fan of the modern DTM cars as well. I just seem to go better in the higher downforce style cars. I can't sign up for the club races as I'm always at work which is annoying. I was hoping for a DTM '13, '14 league maybe towards the end of the year.

How much do the packs needed for this race cost? (Don't feel like going on R3E's site and working out their in-game currency, seems quite hard to find out $$ prices)

If you go to the store part of Raceroom and select what you are interested in the cart will convert the RRP's to your local currency for you (on the right side of the screen).

Up to you if you want to buy packs or not, you can always just purchase a single car (one WTCC car would be good for most of the racing on here for the time being).

Then if you want to purchase the full pack it will be discounted depending on how may cars you already own.

I bought one or two cars originally and then spread the cost on other purchases over the course of time, say one pack a month. Then it wasn't too hard on the wallet! :roflmao:

I don't own everything, just the cars I like, although I own almost all the tracks. Those I did buy in packs.

So hard to answer because it depends so much on what content you already own.
But if you own close to nothing you should consider one of the DTM 2013 or 2014 packs or the ADAC pack on Steam, thats a very good price for 3 cars and 9 tracks (8 tracks in ADAC).
After buying I'm not sure buying the second DTM or the ADAC pack will be cheaper on steam as you already own so many tracks.
The DTM 92 is also cheap on Steam, I'd pick up that for sure!

Somebody was worried about number of racers in club races?

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wtcc-2014-zandvoort-saturday-june-20th-2015.107094/
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/multiclass-endurance-zandvoort-sunday-june-21st-2015.107096/

Even some of "usual suspect" are not present, grids are not empty and that makes me happy. Tomorrow I have a long drive from Sarajevo to almost Slovene/Italian border ahead of me, but I will do everything to start endurance race ... what is another hour of drive for me, peace of cake ;)

If you're running and R3E races next weekend, Sector 3 are having a free weekend promotion where players can get access to all cars and tracks free for 2 days and race offline or online.

Here' the details from the email I got yesterday:-

Fair warning, FREE weekend coming up

Mark your calendars, and free up your weekend schedule. Next weekend (26th-28th of June) we will throw open the RaceRoom doors and let you loan ALL content completely free of charge. Any car, any track, any game feature in both single player and online multiplayer modes.
In short: ALL is free for the weekend, and what we ask in return is that you try as much content as you can, and have some fun doing it!

I'm at work tonight and tomorrow, off Monday but will see how tired I am. I'm then at work Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday night as we are short staffed and our shift pattern as been changed. I should then be off next Friday, Saturday and Sunday so I will try and get to at least one race as I'd like to do a bit of project cars as well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.6%