R3E has been updated with a hotfix patch

Sonat Ozturk

Sector3 Studios
- Fixed an issue where the linked discount was not applying to the linked car (e.g. ADAC 2013 Mercedes SLS <-> GTR3 Mercedes SLs for a while due to cache not refreshing after a pack purchase.
- Fixed an issue with competitions not launching if the content of the competition is of another experience. Re-enabled the DTM Lausitzring competition.
- Removed EvO (R3E Event Version) controller profiles that was uploaded by accident.
- Fixed an issue with the race length being 5 laps on most tracks.
- Fixed an issue where the user could not inspect the pack he/she purchased in the “Purchased Content” tab.

Thanks a lot for the last update, its really a big step forward.

Yesterday i bought al the new content but i payed first the packs and finally the SLS GTR3 for 329Vrp and the skin, i think this happens before the last patch youre talking about. Its posible to solve this overpaying?

And about the new contenta and funcionalities:
1-how can we save and view singleplayer replays?
2-when are we going to have singleplayer custom championships?
3-i think is needed to customize cockpit lCDs, its strange to have the sale LCD in a SR9 and in a Z4 GT
4-Maybe some cockpit needs more work to have more accurate and HD textures

Thanks for your good work!

Thanks a lot for the last update, its really a big step forward.

Yesterday i bought al the new content but i payed first the packs and finally the SLS GTR3 for 329Vrp and the skin, i think this happens before the last patch youre talking about. Its posible to solve this overpaying?

And about the new contenta and funcionalities:
1-how can we save and view singleplayer replays?
2-when are we going to have singleplayer custom championships?
3-i think is needed to customize cockpit lCDs, its strange to have the sale LCD in a SR9 and in a Z4 GT
4-Maybe some cockpit needs more work to have more accurate and HD textures

Thanks for your good work!

1- On big green main menu under 'Media hub'.
2- No idea. They are working on this.
3- A lot of race teams do use the same LCD displays. If you spot something that could be different, post an image to show the Devs.
4- They ain't that bad. Better than some sims, worse than others. They are not AC or CARS, but better than rFactor and iRacing.
I'd rather the physics/ffb was great than awesome photoreal graphics. i.e GSCE etc ;)

2063.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back