R3E has been updated (hotfix)

Sonat Ozturk

Sector3 Studios
- Fixed a force feedback loss issue with Logitech steering wheels.

- Fixed rearview camera clipping on Honda Civic by changing ride height.

- Tweaked Honda civic default car setup to compensate the ride height change.

- Corrected rideheight on WTCC cars.

- Tweaked AI on Hungaroring.

- Added WTCC 2013 driver avatars.

- Fixed an issue with update profile functionality that was causing login processing error for some users.

- Fixed an issue where user was not returning to the individual content after exiting test drive.

- Fixed an issue with leaderboard updater sometimes skipping updated leaderboard entries.

Hi guys, There is a known issue we are working on fixing at the moment.

The game crashes if you select a car with only 1 livery and AI on. e.g. GT Masters Ford GT with AI on will crash.

To avoid the crash for now please either turn AI off or select a car with more than 1 livery.

Hey gents, I have a problem. No, this one I can discuss in an open forum...

After exiting the game, as I try to close Steam. Steam keeps telling me to close R3E, before I can close Steam. I've even waited an hour or so, to be greeted with the same message. As I play nothing else through Steam atm, I can't check if its happening with other games and therefore a Steam problem.

cheers

After exiting the game, as I try to close Steam. Steam keeps telling me to close R3E, before I can close Steam. I've even waited an hour or so, to be greeted with the same message. As I play nothing else through Steam atm, I can't check if its happening with other games and therefore a Steam problem.

Yes, I've been having this issue too. I have to use task manager to close Steam. I can't see any processes for R3E still running, though I didn't check thoroughly.

just elabroating on the honda cockpit angle.. wheel seems to low... to the point you cant see the display....?!
this is a real pic of the Wtcc honda cockpit, from this you can see the LCD display through the wheel. Think wheel needs to be tad higher? The gear knob comes to half way in real life, in game it reaches further up.

29h7vt.png

Honda....

Seat..
8853802014101117260003.jpg

BMW....
4026602014101313040021.jpg

Chevy...
8246052014101017070017.jpg

Lada...
1236002014101213290060.jpg

Last edited:
Hey gents, I have a problem. No, this one I can discuss in an open forum...

cheers

Same problem here too! Doesn't happen with any other Steam game I have. Started doing this after last weeks update. @Jay Ekkel

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%