R3E hangs at start-up... Can't get in anymore :-(

Hello! I hope someone can help me with this one: played R3E without problems for the past 2 years, but since last week I can't get in anymore. The game hangs at the start-up screen and can only be quit by going to the taskmanager. I did everything I can think of and tried all the possible solutions I found online (updating graphic card drivers, checking the integrity of the files by Steam, deleting user files etc), but to no avail. I just did a complete re-install of the game but that does not help either. All my other sims work fine... I miss my favourite sim! Any suggestions? Thanks for your time...

There is a discussion about this in the official Raceroom forum.
It looks like some internet providers are blocked for some reason.
Some people have succeded used VPN to get the game started - and this "solution" could support the blocking theory.:whistling:

EDIT: Hey Aldo I had written some further help but because I had included a very very forbidden word the whole post has been censored away.
But anyway I hope you solve your problem without my help :thumbsup:

Mod Edit: Yep, I generally don't waste my time editing people's posts anymore. If rules are broken, the whole post goes. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
a lot of ppl are finding things are working this morning ; no changes from us or the servers
most ppl who were affected seemed to be part of liberty global group so maybe they fixed something ?

Andi

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%