R3E: Guess The Track! New Circuit Heading to RaceRoom Soon

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Track Tease 1.jpg

Sector3 Studios have recently teased the sim racing community with images from an upcoming new track - but can you tell which one it is?

I suspect this isn't going to be a difficult task for our ever knowledgeable sim racing community, but I'm going to throw it out to you all anyway...

Reviewing the two already released new images, can you tell which circuit is the next one set to appear in RaceRoom Racing Experience?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

R3E Track Tease 2.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a PC exclusive racing simulation, available now.

The RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for news and discussion about this excellent racing title. In the forum you can chat with fellow fans and take part in our excellent RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club - a great way to race in a clean, fair and fun online environment.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

I love new content and especially new tracks to race on... but, Dubai? I can count the number of people I've seen asking for that track on no hands. I know it has to do with money and licensing, and I appreciate that R3E has often leaned toward lesser-known (and often very good) tracks. It would be nice if they could just go after a few of the more well-known and often-requested tracks for a change though, even if it meant concentrating their funds and releasing a few less tracks. :unsure:

I love new content and especially new tracks to race on... but, Dubai? I can count the number of people I've seen asking for that track on no hands. I know it has to do with money and licensing, and I appreciate that R3E has often leaned toward lesser-known (and often very good) tracks. It would be nice if they could just go after a few of the more well-known and often-requested tracks for a change though, even if it meant concentrating their funds and releasing a few less tracks. :unsure:
Fair point. I would like to see:

VIR
Sebring
Daytona road
Road Atlanta
Barber

I love new content and especially new tracks to race on... but, Dubai? I can count the number of people I've seen asking for that track on no hands.

Well you better get your hand ready, cuz I've been asking for Dubai in every Sim since forever, and I expect you to clean me up after I soil myself from excitement!

That said, I think of Dubai being synonymous with night/Endurance racing, so Raceroom being the first Sim (pCars doesn't count, stop) to release an official rendition of the circuit is a tad bittersweet.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%