R3E: Easter Sale kicks off today, 50% discount on all cars and tracks

raceroom.jpg

Sector3 Studios have announced a big sale on its Raceroom Racing Experience content.

The sale will start today (April 2) at 18:00 CET and will end on April 5 at the same time. It looks like all cars, liveries and tracks are going to be at half price during these three days.

It's not clear if the discount is valid for Experiences as well, but that seems kind of unlikely, judging from the promotional image below.
Seems to be a pretty good deal anyway, especially if you have some spare Steam trading cards laying around - that'll mean you can buy spiffy new content for little to no money.

Apparently there's new content coming soon: the Cadillac CTS-V.R will probably be first, followed by the new Group 5 cars. There's no set release date for now, though.

Question: I just moved to a new apartment and my rig/PC is currently disassembled. I want to take advantage of the Easter sale though. Can I just buy content through the website under my account or do I need to hook my PC up and do it through the game directly to get the discounts?

I think I am done now. Bought:
Audi Quattro 90 monster. A miracle I didn´t have it already.
1 radical V8 don´t have to pay a fortune for liveries and they both felt the same :)
Sonoma Raceway.
Hillclimb pack. Had most content since before. M1 Procar has always been awful but with the new ffb it feels quite good. Not sure how much I enjoy the bmw 320 Turbo Lag.
But I sure like the old touring cars bmws much more then the WTCC cars. Feels faster because they have less grip :)

I wish I could sell WTCC and DTM 2014. I have all packs beside DTM 2013.

I tried to purchase the American tracks yesterday and the day before but no discount for me. It just showed the original prices. Crap system.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years