R3E: DTM and WTCC Coming?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

R3E: DTM and WTCC Coming?

An interesting screenshot surfaced in our RaceRoom Racing Experience forums showing two additional classes in the game menu featuring the popular touring car series DTM 2012 and WTCC 2012.

Simbin's latest simracing titles RACE 07 (PC) and RACE Pro (Xbox 360) already featured several FIA World Touring Car Championship seasons ranging from 2006 until 2010 but since that latter season the licensed content stopped. The 2012 season featured several turbocharged 1.6 liter touring cars such...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
RaceRoom BETA it's a waste of time ATM.

Worst FFB ever, arcade simulation, same "old" engine from ISI (i was expecting a new engine from SIMBIN...), and a payment system that is likely iRacing but ...
BUT. I don't see how this title can compete with what at this time is the queen of racing simulations (on PC) that is called iRacing, and the future king, that it's called Assetto Corsa.

I don't see many rooms of improvement and I really don't know what SIMBIN can invent to make this title more interesting or just more enjoyable \ playable ...

I don't want to announce the funeral of SimBin, I'm sure we will continue to appreciate Race Series for long time ...

Anyone relpy this??

I deliberately used this thread only to give my honest opinion to who was looking information about installing R3E, also to keep clean the pinned one "R3E Feedback time".

RaceNut I do not have any kind of interest and especially the time to create a dispute over something as incomplete as R3E.

Murat Erdogan: thanks for the "like", but who know what we are talking does not need to comment more. And anyway, in Italy we say; "silence. consent."

regards,

I can understand but my english is very basic for explain something. Generally ı don't like simbin strategy and their disinterest and most important ı thnik this game's future is bad. unfortunately ı've spend 2000vrp for this game or nothing.

We do understand you Murat, but why all the talks...
As we all love the simracing, we have all been here for a while - and we are testing most all the simracing software there is. All they do is bringing us more great racing, and each deserve the honest.
- We all do have different background, different sights about what is great for us. But that should not provent us from trying to understand why there are different agenda's behind their productions. And as it comes to Simbin, not so many of you can see their agenda. But I can see the importness of doing something slightly different and longsighted.
- Comes to R3E, as a longtime simmer - I really love to drive it so much. And yes, I spend some few money to buy me some interesting tracs like Monza, Suzuka etc.., and some few of my favorite cars including the RUF's ..
-SO WHY do you not come there and compete with us, Murat? Can you challenge us?
I am ready to share my profile and leaderboard for you to challenge!

PS: My second best sim is no doupt the FVA.

dtm.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back