R3E: DTM 1992 Car Pack released on Steam

RaceRoom Racing Experience 1992 DTM.jpg

Sector3 Studios has announced the release of the DTM 1992 Car Pack for its rapidly expanding free-to-play sim Raceroom Racing Experience.

This DLC contains five cars from the 1992 Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft championship, and is not an Experience, unlike the ADAC 2014 or DTM 2014 add-ons. This means that you'll be able to race these legendary cars on any track.

Buying the DTM 1992 pack will grant you access to the Audi V8 DTM, BMW M3 Sport Evolution, Ford Mustang GT DTM, Mercedes 190E EVO II DTM and Opel Omega 3000 Evo 500.
The DLC pack is available on Steam for 10,99 EUR, but you can also buy the cars individually on the Raceroom Store.

The M3 Sport Evolution is actually one of my favorite cars in R3E, and there's always some server running DTM 1992 races. Are you going to buy this vintage DTM pack?

The way I did it, was buy the DTM 2013 Experience (for a decent collection of tracks including Brands Hatch) and the DTM 1992 cars, then picked up the additional tracks I wanted on the Easter sale.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back