R3E Content Poll for the RD Club

The purpose of this thread is to see what content everyone has in R3E. This way we can race with content that most people own. This idea was by @Kurupt CDN and @Brandon Wright in the club suggestion thread. When posting your content please keep it simple to read. Lets help out the RD R3E club by taking some time to post your content.
My content is below. Your post should look something like this:

Car Packs Owned:
DTM 2014
ADAC GT MASTERS 2014
WTCC 2014
DAYTONA PROTOTYPE

Track Packs Owned:
European Track Pack
American Track Pack

(Single) Cars Owned:
(GTR2) Corvette;
(GTR3) BMW Z4 and AUDI R8
(GTX) Koenigsegg and Zonda or RUF (still undecided, any suggestions?:whistling:)
(Group 5) Nissan Skyline
BMW M1 PRO CAR
(Prototype) DMD P21
(Radical SR9 Cup) Radical SR9 JUDD
(Touring Classics) Volvo 240 Turbo

(Single) Tracks Owned:
All tracks owned as of 13/September/2015 except Shanghai Circuit and RaceRoom Hill Climb

Please do not post "Free Content":roflmao:

I have all the circuits and I think I have at least one car from each class.

Would it be possible to add an actual poll to the thread so we could see at a glance which are the most owned? We might need to separate them, one for tracks and one for car classes (probably no need to list each car, just which classes you own at least one car in).

A good idea guys, it must be dispiriting for @Paul Jeffrey to see hardly any one show up. So maybe a show and tell would help.
Car Packs:
DTM 2013
WTCC 2014
Touring Classics
M1 Procar
Daytona Prototypes
Adac 2014
Group 5
Hillclimb

Single Cars:
Ruf CTR3 GTRX
BMW M3 GT2
Audi R8 LMS Ultra GTR3
BMW Z4 GT3

Tracks:
All except Macau. (and I expect I will succumb to that shortly);)

Saving the rest of my pCars profits for the new content.:whistling:

I have all the circuits and I think I have at least one car from each class.

Would it be possible to add an actual poll to the thread so we could see at a glance which are the most owned? We might need to separate them, one for tracks and one for car classes (probably no need to list each car, just which classes you own at least one car in).
Brandon, if that's not possible then a spreadsheet would suffice. Just means keeping an eye on what's posted on this thread.

Nice initiative guys, thanks for getting it started ;)

I still believe that the tracks are that good for the price then you need to own them all :D;)

Right, my list is easy:

Tracks - All
Cars - All
Liveries - All

See, told you it was easy :roflmao:

May I suggest something? I think it would be far easier to add an actual poll at the beginning of the thread so we can see at a glance what the most popular content is? Obviously it could get quite large so I would suggest for cars adding packs and also include that vote if folks just own 1 of the cars from that pack? (I hope that makes sense, I know what I mean but due to screaming child I cant quite get in the zone to articulate it properly)..

Anyway, top stuff chaps, I'll be keeping my eye on this... :)

Now... sign up for some bloody races people ! :roflmao:

^ That's what I was suggesting. It might be best to have one poll for tracks and a different thread with another poll for car packs/classes. No need to list each car, just knowing the class/packs would suffice and that would help keep the poll smaller and more organized. As long as someone has one car from the class they could participate.

I agree that the tracks are cheap enough that I usually just buy them because they're all worth owing. But some people don't have the extra cash or live in places where they exchange rate makes them not as cheap so I can understand why some people wouldn't have all the tracks. But I do think if we did our races at tracks that most people have it could help get a few more people to the events. :thumbsup:

I own everything. I will carry on doing so. With Spa later this week and ADAC 15 soon. Probably also the Formula RR2 soon and Nords close after there should be plenty to keep us busy.

Plenty of speculation there for @Jay Ekkel to neither confirm nor deny ;)

When is the old IMSA stuff coming to match up with the Audi GTO??? Pls :inlove: I'll give cookies.

Thanks @Jay Ekkel very exciting news! I'm sure that's one track almost all R3Eheads will own.

I went back and looked and the only car class I don't have is ze German Nationals, but it appears not many people have that class so I probably won't buy them unless an event pops up for them. I have at least one car from every other class though, and all tracks, so I'm pretty much good to go for any event. Looking at the early results it seems most people have most of the tracks but I think we need some more results before deciding what the "most popular" ones are. Still, at least for our current small crowd it means we can run events on most of the tracks. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 282 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 411 40.0%