R3E Community Q&A

Peter

who cares
http://insider.simbin.com/r3e-community-qa/

''When we hit the 10 million kilometer mark in RaceRoom Racing Experience last week, we told you that we would be answering your questions about SimBin and direction of R3E. We want to jump right in and we can’t think of a better way to begin than with a good old fashioned community Q&A session!
Write your questions in the comments section below. We’ll collect your questions for a couple of weeks, then compile your inquiries and deliver them to the individuals in the studio who can provide the best answers. Our team is busy so it may take a little time, but we’ll share their responses with you as soon as possible.''

This Q&A last chance for R3E. Development time is too slow and old Q&A's are very unnecessary.So tihs Q&A must have alot of answers about the game's future and your real aim. Sim players need to hope, real hope. And actually, most important thing: Assetto corsa is coming!!!

Here's a quick update. Instead of posting a written reply, it was decided that a video interview would be done. Because of this it will be a few more days before there's anything we can share.

The guys are working on the video today and we expect to release something during week 29 (next week).

Can't wait, just a few days left.......

There are a few of us itching to give you more information than what we have in the current cut, and as a result I've decided to remove my finger from the publish button where it has been hovering for the last thirty minutes.

Anyone following SimBin over the last decade likely understands that the company is typically tight lipped about production. While the reasoning for this is sound, it can make getting the best news into a Q&A difficult.

As a fan, I'd want to know more than what we have shared in this first video. Because of this I'm going to withhold publishing it in the hopes that we can add more substance to our responses.

I've probably said too much, but I want to open with you guys about what is happening behind the scenes. I hope you understand the reasoning for this delay, and I promise you won't have to wait much longer.

With all due respect Marcus, but why can you not reply to a few simple questions?

Can we expect more options in the setup menu? And what about telemetry?
What are the basic plans for multiplayer and how can RD host events for this title?
Will we be able to earn some of those vRP points? Something simulair to SimRaceWay's system perhaps?

We dont need an extensive video for these questions and it shouldent take you over two months to anwser these iether .. Just a simple reply would make a lot of us very happy.

Like most of you guys i am also waiting for the next bit of info to come out of HQ, but we have to wait,
Now please guys be patient and let not start what ive just witnessed in the AC forum
Jay and Marcus come on this forum to try and give us info when they can, Its well known that SimBin play there cards close to there chest.. as most companies do...
If all we do is give them grief, there going to stay away,, and i would not blame them ..
You asked questions this morning and tonight you got a answer.."We have to wait a bit longer "..
so please stop the grumbling and wait like we all will have to.. :)

I have to agree with Rupe, there is no point in whinging / complaining, it won't encourage the developers to come here.
Like many, I have invested a small amount of money to get a feel of what they have to offer, and I think it may have potential with some improvements. However, my view is that I'll not spend any further funds until I see signs of the things that interest me. So, I'll continue to be patient and see how things progress, but in the meantime, the credit card stays locked away. ;)

Can you really blame me for beeing annoyed that some of these questions seem to get ignored month after month? Now if I sounded rude I apologize. But yes I am deff "grumbling"..
I honostly dont get why these simple questions havent been anwserd by now. Regardless of the Q&A

But ill head back to my cave and shut up about it :cautious:

Well JakkeFin I'm with you. Lots of beer, hot laps (well, not so hot) summer fun and more beer. We will have something soon and I can use the practice but I've already spent much $ (to encourage SimBin), and just like Terry would like some simple answers if nothing else.

Can you really blame me for beeing annoyed that some of these questions seem to get ignored month after month? Now if I sounded rude I apologize. But yes I am deff "grumbling"..
I honostly dont get why these simple questions havent been anwserd by now. Regardless of the Q&A

But ill head back to my cave and shut up about it :cautious:

Im not blaming you, or anyone else. Im just enjoying my vacation.
No hurry, no worry just relaxing (and some housepainting of course :( )
Those guys in Simbin is just doing their work and it´s summertime in sweden now.
Hope they can relax and drink some beer too :D
But those swedish snaps... (maybe few hours of fun in the evening)
Only thing those snaps can do is big hangover ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%