R3E Community Q&A

Peter

who cares
http://insider.simbin.com/r3e-community-qa/

''When we hit the 10 million kilometer mark in RaceRoom Racing Experience last week, we told you that we would be answering your questions about SimBin and direction of R3E. We want to jump right in and we can’t think of a better way to begin than with a good old fashioned community Q&A session!
Write your questions in the comments section below. We’ll collect your questions for a couple of weeks, then compile your inquiries and deliver them to the individuals in the studio who can provide the best answers. Our team is busy so it may take a little time, but we’ll share their responses with you as soon as possible.''

Come on guys give us an update on the only important question: when is multiplayer coming?

I'd like to give you an answer now, but I must wait until I can be certain it is an accurate one.

There are some things pending at the moment, but as soon as they're finalized I will do my best to answer this and other questions.

Two questions:
1. Can R3E give user the ability to adjust "Head Movement & Exaggerate Yaw"?

2. Why on every track R3E choose to use THIS:
gm1_zpsd95ac7bb.jpg

INSTEAD OF THIS:
rm1_zpsbd9b7fca.jpg
?

http://insider.simbin.com/community-qa-update/

It’s been a while since we announced the Community Q&A, so here’s a small update to explain why we haven’t yet posted a response.
We know the direction of R3E is important to you, but it’s just as important to us that we inform you properly. Without going into detail, we can say that we’re nearing an agreement that could impact the accuracy of the answers we provide. Until we’re certain our answers will be accurate, we have chosen to delay our response and to field additional questions.
Many inquires have centered around big game modes like single and multiplayer, but we anticipate that you have more questions. Perhaps regarding the latest update, or maybe you have a question for one of SimBin’s talented developers.
Whatever your questions, we are happy to open the discussion again. Post your questions in the comments below and we’ll do our best to add them to our response.

Do they really need to do a lot to allow us to save set ups? It is a bit frustrating to write everything down on the back of envelopes (all I have laying around on my desk :() and then put it back in every time I want to race again! The good thing is that I have come up with one setup to use as a base for most cars and then memorized it - I guess it helps with Alzheimer control... back to GPL

Im with john here, Usually im quite patient but this really is taking way to long ..
SimBin you said a couple of weeks wich have now turned into a couple of months.

Please just give us something? even if you cant awnser all of the questions just yet..
Cant announce a Q&A then give us two months of silence.

You can blame me for not having these responses out earlier. As much as I'd have liked to answer every question on day one, I delayed replying until some important things could be finalized. I didn't want to tell you something only to have it changed or rescheduled. Unfortunately it took a little longer to to wrap things up than I had hoped, but that's the way this business sometimes goes.

I can tell you now that we've reached a point of certainty where we are comfortable in sharing our answers to your questions. Expect them to start rolling out next week.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%