R3E Community Q&A

Peter

who cares
http://insider.simbin.com/r3e-community-qa/

''When we hit the 10 million kilometer mark in RaceRoom Racing Experience last week, we told you that we would be answering your questions about SimBin and direction of R3E. We want to jump right in and we can’t think of a better way to begin than with a good old fashioned community Q&A session!
Write your questions in the comments section below. We’ll collect your questions for a couple of weeks, then compile your inquiries and deliver them to the individuals in the studio who can provide the best answers. Our team is busy so it may take a little time, but we’ll share their responses with you as soon as possible.''

Will the pricing system be given an overhaul? As it stands, to buy the "full game" (all of the content) its going to run into hundreds of pounds/euros/dollars - do Simbin really expect users to pay all that money for game content? Particularly as you have to buy a car just to race against it and to buy a skin is wrong to me and is seems like a money grabbing exercise from managers and/or owners out of touch with reality.

How long will it be mandatory to fiddle around with rcs. controller files to get a halfway decent FFB? AC, rF2 and even LFS are doing a way better job in generating a purely physics-based FFB.
RRE feels like driving a hyperactive jellyfish, just like Race07 and all its DLC-descendants, I see no real progress here.

According to me this game should be compete with AC. But this price strategy very bad for competition. I want to choose one of this but first of all I want to learn RRE's future strategy. I know AC' future DLC and nowadays car and track list. I want to buy RRE but firstly i have to learn RRE's future plans and specially whole car and track list.

Sorry for my poor english.

as far as i understand in competitions , you at this time dont need to own the car /track to compete ...leaderboard challenges you need that car /track combo and eventually in multiplayer you wont need to own your opponents cars but you will need to own your car and the track

thats my understanding

Andi

I'm mainly interested of sincle player. If you really have to own every car in the race just to see them on the track, that's gonna be deal breaker for me. But since there's no info about single player, as far as I know anyways, it's hard to believe that it's gonna be so.

Hi,

When hosting a game, will following server settings be available:
- disable 3rd person view
- disable traction control in get real mode
- limit clients to the same controller type

- are the leaderboards performances checked in order to prevent cheating?
- what anti-cheat measures are planed?

The game rather often invalidates laps because of to much sliding but without even touching the curbs.
I find the onboard view angle on my 22'' 16:10 screen to restrained to anticipate the track when driving against oponents. A configurable look-to-apex range (GTR2) would be helpfull... and TrackIR support.

You guys are a damn tease, the "GT Predators" trial was an awesome and smart car/track combination. Thx for that, you finally made me buy my first content ;)

A brief request: please do your best to make later multiplayer gaming a clean and fair race simulation party.

Best regards

cl.

I think it's not intended to make R3E moddable (or mod-friendly) ..... i guess. :unsure:

Even if i find these corner markers also very unrealistic, but i think replacing the DDS only wouldn't work well. You need to replace the whole GMT too, to look good.

But i haven't give up my hope, that Simbin will give us an option later, to disable/replace these arrow signs on all tracks. Get Real! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back