R3E Community Q&A part 2

Yes make a new content for what we can spend more money but don't have anything but hot lapping to do with it. I personally won't buy a single car or track before the release of singleplayer and/or multiplayer, if even then because the pricing atm is way too steep. I still don't buy the slogan that this free to play system is better because you can build the sim of your dreams. I take good old system, like in GTR2 for example, any day over this current nonsense. Overpriced cars and tracks are not included in my dream sim. Hate to say it, but imo Simbin makes a huge mistake with this new system. I sincerely hope I will be proven wrong.

But at least we're getting some answers now, thanks for that.

About the vid. Still too long answers for fairly simple questions. You really need to get more info into those vids imo.

IMO Simbin really need to look at the direction they are heading with this, end this crappy P2P model, stop trying to milk the fan base and repackage this as a proper game, i.e. GTR3. I've spent about £50 on this game, I haven't played it for months and I'm not likely to play it until it gets MP, I certainly will NOT spend any more money on it, maybe even after MP gets released, £50 is MORE than enough to pay for a game.

I should say that I have all the expansions for Race 07 which amounts to over £50 but they were purchased over several years.

Ok, like the first one this Q&A video is answering also only a very few questions, but if they release these videos at this rate, we get all the important questions answered in 2016. :O_o:

Thanks for your effort, Simbin, to make these videos, but i would much more prefer a written Q&A with more answered questions, but short and sweet.:)

So lets hope they keep going with the Q&A's and let us in on some more info even of we don't always like the answers. :)

Allot of sims out there don't have certain cars or tracks that's just how it is.
What i did hear was the fact that we asked for some means of try before you buy and this is being addressed. :thumbsup:
Also we have seen the ability to win vr points being introduced recently, so they are adapting to our requests..:thumbsup:
As they have said many time its still in early development and things are being put in place...
So it a waiting game for what we want, but at least we are getting to drive with cars on tracks as opposed to waiting and waiting for the chance to even drive the game.
damned if you do damned if you don't....:O_o:
I don't think there is a right way to do this looking at the way the sim racing community works.
As always ill wait and see where this takes us, At least by doing it in stages any problems can be looked at and altered if the desired effect does not work.

Here's a shot where you can see the DTM Mercedes interior:

1238897_573363036062041_606732838_n.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%