R3E Callaway Corvette Next Week and Sector3 Studios Interview

Right. Really, just happy about the update, but feeling a little lost going forward without formal series. Maybe all will be right with the world once the AI selector becomes available.

Right. Really, just happy about the update, but feeling a little lost going forward without formal series. Maybe all will be right with the world once the AI selector becomes available.
I think GT3 class series will be part of Simbin UK’s GTR3 (which is an independent company, not a part of Sector 3). I think it’s easier when you can focus a game around one type of series because of its specific rules and exeptions, BoP etc.

Project Cars 2 is a perfect example. It’s very complex to stay truthful to all specific rules. So there are compromises. For some no problem, for others hard to swallow. And I think R3E is on a fair middle ground.

They won't, unless RaceRoom decide to be the publisher for that game as well.
Haha, I understand the misconception. My first sentence was not complete enough now I re-read it.

I don’t mean it in a way that R3E abandons GT3 class cars, but I mean that for GT3 class specific series GTR3 will be probably the must have if you want to race specific series with its specific regulations and rules. As where R3E is becoming a bit more generic.

And I did just a few laps on Zandvoort with the C7 and the AMG. They sound fantastic and they drive fantastic! I haven’t driven other GT3 cars yet, but if the changed physics are the same it’s a very big improvement. The cars behave much more like I expect they would irl. It feels more natural. The patch was certainly worth the wait, and the cars as well. Great job Sector 3! :thumbsup:

m_mirk

100RPM
I like the new cars alot. Have been to Oschesleben in April and saw the cars live and watched the series ADAC GT Masters in TV nearly every race and omg they have nailed the sounds once again! I was so exited arriving at the track and they opened pit lane and cars where driving next to me. Nearly get the same feeling today when turning the volume up and up and up :D

When I start a quick race I pick the GTR3 group or what its called ingame and the new car. Then I will race the out-dated GT3s aswell. Is there a way to only race the current GT3s?

Top Bottom