R3E Black Friday Mega Deal this Weekend

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
r3e.jpg

It's Black Friday this week, and RaceRoom Racing Experience are running a special promotion this weekend where you can get ALL the current R3E content for only 49,99.

There are only 500 codes available though! First come, first served. The Black Friday All-In-One deal will give you 87 car models in 24 car classes ready to race. More than 500 unique car liveries also included. The cars span from historic classics to hill-climb racers to modern touring cars, prototypes and GT cars.

The deal also includes 29 highly detailed tracks and hill-climbs spread across the world from The US to Macau and from Germany to Australia. In total you'll get 65 unique track layouts to race your 500+ unique cars on.

Alternatively, if you already own most of the content, they are also running a separate 30% discounts on individual items (not including Pack's)

Will you be joining in the Black Friday fun this weekend? Let us know if you snap up a code in time in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got the whole package, and the website also mentioned that due to overwhelming demand they have extended the number of full-content codes over 500. They did not tell how much over 500 however..
I don't know anything about the game, except that I saw it on Steam a while back and decided to go for iRacing. (They had a lot worse deal than this, but how was I supposed to know :) )
I'm quite disappointed with iRacing so if R3E is anything close to what it says on the tin I'm happy with my purchase. Just another step on my endless quest for clean online racing, which is what landed me here. Well that and the craving for a Mazda 787B for Assetto Corsa :)
Treat the new dude gently, please.
I don't know I've you have seen this but there you go.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mazda-787b.4608/

Cheers

This is an excellent deal!
With the 500 keys that sold pretty quickly I hope Sector3 will realize this is the way to go or make this deal available more through out the year.....steam summer and Christmas sale would be great times.
With all the new content in the plans and older content getting updated this title is really coming together and becoming what we hoped for.

Yes indeed. (If they add ratings and scheduling/signups) :D
Hopefully they've made enough cash this weekend to decide that selling only in packs/experiences/job-lots is a viable way forward, and ditch the piecemeal approach completely :p I do though still think if it's been successful enough they should draw a line under it and offer this deal as a permanent thing. Sell this exact bundle/offer as R3E, and offer the f2p one as a time unlimited demo or something.

Mind you I suppose then there will be people who will moan about that. Must be a right pain in the buttocks being a dev, so many armchair critics *cough* like me *ahem* :redface:

Hm... not sure if I like that. Means they fill up my HDD even if I don't play it or buy anything.
1. Harddrivespace is dirt cheap today, the same €50 you paid for the game gets you a 1TB disk..
2. If you don't like it, uinstall it...
The benefits of their approach far outweighs the drawbacks imo, just like @Ricky78 mentioned you can try every car for free without having to download anything, as well as participate in competitions.
Also, how would you be able to race against cars that you don't own if you haven't downloaded them already?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back