R3E Black Friday Mega Deal this Weekend

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
r3e.jpg

It's Black Friday this week, and RaceRoom Racing Experience are running a special promotion this weekend where you can get ALL the current R3E content for only 49,99.

There are only 500 codes available though! First come, first served. The Black Friday All-In-One deal will give you 87 car models in 24 car classes ready to race. More than 500 unique car liveries also included. The cars span from historic classics to hill-climb racers to modern touring cars, prototypes and GT cars.

The deal also includes 29 highly detailed tracks and hill-climbs spread across the world from The US to Macau and from Germany to Australia. In total you'll get 65 unique track layouts to race your 500+ unique cars on.

Alternatively, if you already own most of the content, they are also running a separate 30% discounts on individual items (not including Pack's)

Will you be joining in the Black Friday fun this weekend? Let us know if you snap up a code in time in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said, I got my code for R3E Full Content.

But beeing new to the R3D concept I'm getting a bit confused about what "Full Content" is and where to get it. In my receipt from [raceroomstore.com] it said I should get the content from Steam. When I look in Steam store there are 6 packs as DLC to R3E + the free game. But when I look at [http://game.raceroom.com/store/packs/] there are 18 packs. :confused:

So I would be grateful if someone who has experience from R3E could help me sort this out or give some hint on where I can get some help. :unsure:

As I said, I got my code for R3E Full Content.

But beeing new to the R3D concept I'm getting a bit confused about what "Full Content" is and where to get it. In my receipt from [raceroomstore.com] it said I should get the content from Steam. When I look in Steam store there are 6 packs as DLC to R3E + the free game. But when I look at [http://game.raceroom.com/store/packs/] there are 18 packs. :confused:

So I would be grateful if someone who has experience from R3E could help me sort this out or give some hint on where I can get some help. :unsure:

So first i want to congratulate you for your dicission!
First you have to download the game or just register here http://game.raceroom.com/.
And when you are locked in and downloaded the game ( RaceRoomRacing Experience no dlcs are needed they are all inside). You will see on this Site http://game.raceroom.com/store/ at the top something with vrp klick on the liddle arrow beside and then there is something where you can unlock everthing with your code.

As I said, I got my code for R3E Full Content
:confused:

As I understand it, you received a redeem code in this very email. Now you need to 1. Log in to your R3E account in game.Raceroom.com and insert it in the field to the top right when you're in the store. If this fails, 2. try using it in Steam at the bottom left. Normaly you redeem everything you buy outside of Steam in-game.

Is it legal to buy this code and sell it on to another person, before using it yourself?

I have a middle class PC (i5-4460/8gb/Radeon HD 5850) and was planning to test the free content in the near future. Biut the great deal happens now.

So if I buy the whole bundle now to find out tomorrow that I don't like the game (by testing free content and not using the key), could I sell the key then????

Is it legal to buy this code and sell it on to another person, before using it yourself?

I have a middle class PC (i5-4460/8gb/Radeon HD 5850) and was planning to test the free content in the near future. Biut the great deal happens now.

So if I buy the whole bundle now to find out tomorrow that I don't like the game (by testing free content and not using the key), could I sell the key then????

I dont know how long it will be possible to activate this code so maybe yes maybe not.

Yippi. Just got the key. Now gonna have to test the free content first and make my choice if I activate or sell the key.

Would you think my hardware can handle this game? i5-4460 / 8gb RAM / Radeon HD 5850 1gb

I dont know how long it will be possible to activate this code so maybe yes maybe not.

I asume the time to activate it will never expire, because they clearly pointed out on their site, that this code allows you to activate all content which was released until 26.11.2015. So the product itself (the code, not the content) is bought already. So it shouldn't matter when it gets activatet and by whom. I remember now I read somewhere on their site, that this key could be a nice present to buy for someone else...

Yippi. Just got the key. Now gonna have to test the free content first and make my choice if I activate or sell the key.

Would you think my hardware can handle this game? i5-4460 / 8gb RAM / Radeon HD 5850 1gb
Yes i think so the Game is realy friendly with old hardware it runs also with intel onboard graphics
you only have to lower the graphic options

Must admit to feeling a bit meh about this. I onl

I asume the time to activate it will never expire, because they clearly pointed out on their site, that this code allows you to activate all content which was released until 26.11.2015. So the product itself (the code, not the content) is bought already. So it shouldn't matter when it gets activatet and by whom. I remember now I read somewhere on their site, that this key could be a nice present to buy for someone else...
You shouldn't have any problems running the game, you may have to turn some things down but that should be all.

Must admit to feeling a bit meh about this.

You mean that I "steal" the key right now, without knowing if I'll keep it?

My main concerns are about hardware requirements. So if my PC handles the game well, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep it.

But if some reason I don't know about yet will make me change my mind, I'll ask you first, if that's ok (?). ;)

So first i want to congratulate you for your dicission!
First you have to download the game or just register here http://game.raceroom.com/.
And when you are locked in and downloaded the game ( RaceRoomRacing Experience no dlcs are needed they are all inside). You will see on this Site http://game.raceroom.com/store/ at the top something with vrp klick on the liddle arrow beside and then there is something where you can unlock everthing with your code.

As I understand it, you received a redeem code in this very email. Now you need to 1. Log in to your R3E account in game.Raceroom.com and insert it in the field to the top right when you're in the store. If this fails, 2. try using it in Steam at the bottom left. Normaly you redeem everything you buy outside of Steam in-game.

Thanks, for your help! :thumbsup:

Now I'm leaving work to go home and get it done :D

And I will for sure turn up at the R3E club races once I get familiar with the sim. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back