R3E Black Friday Mega Deal this Weekend

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
r3e.jpg

It's Black Friday this week, and RaceRoom Racing Experience are running a special promotion this weekend where you can get ALL the current R3E content for only 49,99.

There are only 500 codes available though! First come, first served. The Black Friday All-In-One deal will give you 87 car models in 24 car classes ready to race. More than 500 unique car liveries also included. The cars span from historic classics to hill-climb racers to modern touring cars, prototypes and GT cars.

The deal also includes 29 highly detailed tracks and hill-climbs spread across the world from The US to Macau and from Germany to Australia. In total you'll get 65 unique track layouts to race your 500+ unique cars on.

Alternatively, if you already own most of the content, they are also running a separate 30% discounts on individual items (not including Pack's)

Will you be joining in the Black Friday fun this weekend? Let us know if you snap up a code in time in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the r3e devs already come out with that one ;)
That's good, very good actually . Some people can't understand that sometimes s*** happens and if dev could come out with something like that they have my full apparition. I've seen people saying that they won't spend any more money on r3e.
To all those people... I hope you can keep your word at least for tomorrow :)

Last edited:
So i purchased this game on Steam , bought most of all the cars and tracks , about $75.00 worth. The money comes out of my account and the damn thing doesn't show up in my library? Write a support ticket and the stupid Steam site does nothing but throw you around in a continiuos loop of complete and utter Bullsh!t! It's almost like they don't want your business they way they run that stupid #@&$ site! Freakin' joke!

"You will find the offer on www.raceroomstore.com
starting tomorrow, Friday 27/11/2015 at 10:00 am (CET)."

10am, just the time when I will be out in the middle of an airfield working.......I would love to get this for my son who I like to race with on other sims but as the codes will all be gone by the time I get home at 6pm. What a stupid time to release the codes but then again I suppose they have to try and cater for timezones all over the world. Shame really as they could have the whole day of selling the pack and stop it after 24 hours and the servers might have more than 20 people playing online at any one time.

10am, just the time when I will be out in the middle of an airfield working.......I would love to get this for my son who I like to race with on other sims but as the codes will all be gone by the time I get home at 6pm. What a stupid time to release the codes but then again I suppose they have to try and cater for timezones all over the world. Shame really as they could have the whole day of selling the pack and stop it after 24 hours and the servers might have more than 20 people playing online at any one time.
Steve, there really is a chance all will not be taken by today. The offer is running the whole weekend. Well, I could be home at 1535 your time and buy one key for you. Or you try at work via mobile, just have your credit card ready or paypal or whatever they accept.

• Deleted member 130869

Don't be so sure it will all be gone ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years