R3E: Bathurst Reality Check Video ft Audi R8 GT LMS Ultra

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Last edited:
The video is nice, since the game and the real thing seem to be in sync. This alone tells me that Simbin are doing something right. But when i try the open beta i am a little disappointed by the whole feeling.

I must say that this looks impressive.
I've been waiting an eternity for a good (and legal) version of Bathurst for SimRacing, this looks like it has finally arrived. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I want to be able to race at Bathurst in a Racedepartment organised Racing Club multiplayer environment. I'm not interested in hotlapping offline or on-line hotlap competitions (especially if I have to pay significant $'s to do it), and this part still seems unclear to me about RRE. So I think I'll continue to wait and see how the Multiplayer aspect of this new Sim develops.

I must say that this looks impressive.
I've been waiting an eternity for a good (and legal) version of Bathurst for SimRacing, this looks like it has finally arrived. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I want to be able to race at Bathurst in a Racedepartment organised Racing Club multiplayer environment. I'm not interested in hotlapping offline or on-line hotlap competitions (especially if I have to pay significant $'s to do it), and this part still seems unclear to me about RRE. So I think I'll continue to wait and see how the Multiplayer aspect of this new Sim develops.
just my five cents Warren, we're soulmates after all :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back