R3E: Audi Sport TT Cup Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Following the recent sizable update to RaceRoom Racing Experience, the guys over at Sector3 Studios have made available to purchase the Audi Sport TT Cup in the game store now.

Available for 499RVP, this latest content contains all the cars and drivers that participated in the DTM supporting series during the 2015 season.

The Audi Sport TT Cup car features the so-called “push-to-pass” function, which gives the car an extra engine boost of 22 kW (30 hp) for 10 seconds, followed by a 20 second cool-down phase, before it can be used again.
A blue LED light will signalize when a driver has pressed the push-to-pass button.

Push-to-Pass can be used in all the sessions.

The number of allowed activations during the race is determined by the starting position:
  • Grid rows 1-3: 15 activations
  • Grid rows 4-6: 15+1 activations
  • Grid rows 7-9: 15+2 activations
  • Grid rows 10-12: 15+3 activations
At just 1125 kg, this 340 HP front wheel drive purpose build racecar offers plenty of fun and opportunity for close racing and epic on track battles.

Coupled with the recent update to the base game with considerable AI improvements, this new addition to the RaceRoom stable should offer a satisfying driving experience.

Be sure to check the RaceDepartment R3E Racing Club for some events featuring the Audi Sport TT Cup in the coming days and weeks.

aaa.jpg

Have you tried the new addition yet? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only had time for a couple laps in it.
First impressions,Nice little car :thumbsup:,It feels tight,good solid feel to it :),Aero and diff setting are fixed,Two less things to worry about ;).Yes I like it,I do think the Teams need to get some graphic designers in to help with the paint jobs though :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:.For less than 4 quid I'm happy,great new edition to the RRE family.

What's your opinion in comparision to WTCC 2014 cars? Is little bit less power substituted with something?
As a designer - totally agree with your livery-complain.

Out of the box with no set up,They feel a bit more stable and put the power down better,They do feel a little less powerful OR more grippy on the front not sure yet,TC is also available,My opinion is (please remember i've only done two laps) they're similar,but i think the audi's a little easier to drive.and i'm sure it'll be kinder on tyres.I think power and weight and feel they're closer to WTTC 13's than 14's.

Seldom you find "front wheel drive" and "plenty of fun" in a single sentence :D

I agree :thumbsup: That's why i didn't mention that they were "fwd" and "fun" in the same sentence :sneaky:;):laugh:The WTCC 14's were created by satan I'm sure of it :D,Perhaps i'm getting used to the fwd's or maybe i'm just getting weirder :O_o: :unsure:.Or maybe "They are Front wheel drives that are plenty of fun":)Nooooooo,you made me say it in one sentence :redface::redface::redface:.

I'm one of those lunatics who enjoys FWD race cars so I was already on-board with this, but I must admit, the TT is surprisingly fun. It's easier to drive than the WTCC cars but still a challenge to drive fast and smooth like any race car.

This one should find a wide audience with new and experienced players, slow or fast. Few setup options to worry about, quite easy to drive, just concentrate on the racing and using the push-to-pass wisely. Should be a hit online (if that's possible with all the empty servers!).

First impressions:
These are some fun cars to drive.
Somewhat easier than the WTCC, but it's very hard to break away from the pack.
Though granted, I still have to learn the ins and outs of the PTP function.

One thing I did notice was that these things have horrendous brakes. :confused:
You really need to redefine your braking-points...Unless you're a gravel-collector of some sort.
But again, this might just be due to me doing something wrong.
Which I freely admit isn't entirely outside the realm of possibility. :D

EDIT: Typo-corrections

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline