Sector 3 Studios has released the latest addition to RaceRoom Racing Experience's paid content selection - ADAC GT Masters Experience 2014. This means this year's official BMW Z4 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT, Corvette Z06.R GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, and the ADAC GT Masters series' most successful car since 2012, the Audi R8 LMS ultra, are now available, complete with all the liveries of each team.
Not only does the Experience include the cars, but also new game modes:
"ADAC GT Masters is a Pro-Am series, each event consists of two races where players must switch virtual drivers during a pit stop. When computer controlled cars swap drivers, the AI driver skillset will be changed to provide a new degree of opponent difficulty.
In addition to head-to-head races against intelligent virtual opponents, you can also compete in online events against players from all around the world.
The game modes contain:
- Championship: Players take the wheel and battle advanced computer controlled opponents as ADAC GT Masters drivers in the 2014 Championship.
- Online Multiplayer: Compete in grids of up to 24 players in online multiplayer races.
- Single Race: Race up to 23 computer controlled opponents in a single race event.
- Practice:Drive alone on the track in practice sessions.
- Competitions: Compete in official competitions from ADAC GT Masters.
I for one am looking forward to giving this latest addition a try, especially the driver swaps. Let us know what your thoughts are!
Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!