Cars (DATA REPLACEMENT) Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-spec Improved Physics by Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of sidekick... S1 and S3 show the bars around the tire temperatures and boost while the first level one does not. They all show the numbers for ideal tire pressure and temperature with color changes fine..

I have no clue why that happens on some other modded cars too. Weird stuff w sidekick

Speaking of sidekick... S1 and S3 show the bars around the tire temperatures and boost while the first level one does not. They all show the numbers for ideal tire pressure and temperature with color changes fine..

I have no clue why that happens on some other modded cars too. Weird stuff w sidekick
Do those cars use KERS which do not display it? V-spec uses KERS and brakesteer for an A-LSD effect, so it will display the full KERS charge on the gauge app etc.

Some news about the car development:

EDIT: Outdated. ATTESA is not the cause, no need for drastic re-structuring.

Last edited:
EDIT: Well damn, it appears there's a *very good chance* my ATTESA was (mostly) correct to begin with. Hence why some values are not making sense in my new method. The telemetry is indeed closer slightly BUT that is assuming the other factors like tire slip/loads etc. are *also*

I do not want to indulge too much, but please consider this car BROKEN as of now. It's (very much so likely) not on my end this time! Have fun with the super-drift machine I guess. :p

I will perhaps hotfix it as I *can* alleviate the issue, then at a later date bring it in it's true glory. Sorry!

Kyuubeey updated R34 GT-R V-spec Scratchmade Improved Physics by Arch with a new update entry:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Reworked and fixed faulty physics + new car

15.02.2019 Version 1.2

- Added S2 version
- Added LonG ADD to ATTESA logic: still somewhat WIP
- Added pseudo-preload to more closely resemble R33 and R34 ATTESA
- Adjusted suspension forces
- Minor suspension design tweaks:
- Wheel spacers to S2 and S3
- Expanded, but also more closely resembling real-world part camber adjustability to tuned cars
- Minor tire physics changes
- Removed year indication from UI names: redundant due to CM functionality

Due to insufficient testing, I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Its a great mod, BTW any sound recommendations? The stock kunos sound doesn't have the turbo sounds that s2/s3 should have.

There's a bit of weird behavior on the base car. (ABS ON) Off throttle and soft braking sometimes gives a rear lockup that puts me sideways. The s1,s2,s3 cars don't behave that way and feel closer to the kunos setup (but better). Base car feels like a different car. Maybe this is related to rear preload or decel LSD?

Its a great mod, BTW any sound recommendations? The stock kunos sound doesn't have the turbo sounds that s2/s3 should have.

There's a bit of weird behavior on the base car. (ABS ON) Off throttle and soft braking sometimes gives a rear lockup that puts me sideways. The s1,s2,s3 cars don't behave that way and feel closer to the kunos setup (but better). Base car feels like a different car. Maybe this is related to rear preload or decel LSD?
The A-LSD only has 3% lock on coast, from internal friction, so it's basically an open diff. Rear isn't locking, just inside-rear is pulling you around from being open in coast. In fact the real car can oversteer in some slower corners if you pulse the brake with ABS on. I think it should do that in-game as well. Not an issue, it's a feature. ;)

Yeah, I understand the inside wheel grabbing - but why does it happen on base car but not s1 or s2? Are they set up identical?

Any sound recommendations? The kunos sound gets tiring, sounds like a vacuum cleaner on steroids. The BMW and Supra i6 sound better, but those too lack turbo sounds it seems.

Yeah, I understand the inside wheel grabbing - but why does it happen on base car but not s1 or s2? Are they set up identical?

Any sound recommendations? The kunos sound gets tiring, sounds like a vacuum cleaner on steroids. The BMW and Supra i6 sound better, but those too lack turbo sounds it seems.
you could try this app
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blowoff-valve.21345/

can't remember how it works on replays though but it has some great onboard sound "effects", like turbos etc

The S1 and S2 have 50% rear lock on coast.

Kyuubeey updated R34 GT-R V-spec Scratchmade Improved Physics by Arch with a new update entry:

UPDATE 1.3 : Physics fixes and improvements

06.03.2019 Version 1.3

- ATTESA changes
- Slight change in ATTESA preload behavior
- Changed steer.lut
- Tire changes
- More accurate grip dropoff and minimum level - potentially WIP
-Suspension changes
- Slight change to rear tie-rod geometry
- Modified anti-forces in rear geometry
- Fixed measurement error in RLCA

Read the rest of this update entry...

I keep getting the error message that tyres are outdated in CM but when I try to Fix It there is no solution. Also lower right corner of CM indictes Fix it, but I cannot do anything. I have followed the install directions each time. Been trying to load this for two days and getting nowhere. Using shaders 1.25 build 49

I keep getting the error message that tyres are outdated in CM but when I try to Fix It there is no solution. Also lower right corner of CM indictes Fix it, but I cannot do anything. I have followed the install directions each time. Been trying to load this for two days and getting nowhere. Using shaders 1.25 build 49
The car has been devved specifically with 0.1.24 stable. It's possible there is some strange unfixable bug in the preview builds.

However, my .acd export brings up a broken version of the files when I export. Perhaps I damaged the .acd somehow. If I can get it to work for me, I'll reupload a hotfix and perhaps you can try that.

@Dboy1517

These files are un-corrupted on my end. Download this and try. It's possible for some users the files corrupted. They were even broken for me on my local copy: yet people report the car worked.

Good we got it working. People were reporting they drove 1.3, so it's very strange. Perhaps the download process somehow un-corrupted the files? Because the .rar I uploaded definitely had corrupt data.acd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%