R1M For MotoGP 17

MGP17 R1M For MotoGP 17 V1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey sir, can i re edit this mod and make it public? im planning to make training jorge martin mod then combine it with your mod. I just need to change the bike model from ride 1

hey sir, can i re edit this mod and make it public? im planning to make training jorge martin mod then combine it with your mod. I just need to change the bike model from ride 1
Yeah sure, it’s so old so it doesn’t really matter.

Not sure whether you can actually take models from Ride into this game but if you manage it fair play

Yeah, if you use a program called ninjaripper you can rip the models from memory. Then import them into a 3D software and finally export them to obj for use in Photoshop
well it worked but the uv map are totally awfull, i import it to blender and export as obj. but idk why the uv's are broken, is there any way to fix it?

When importing the files into blender select manual UV and put 8 and 9. The UVs will be correct now
WELL ITS REALLY WORK NOW, THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE THE BEST!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    749 KB · Views: 42
hi mate, can you teach me how to import bikes from another game (ride 2) to motogp17?
If I remember correctly, I don’t think it’s possible to take bike models from ride and put them in the MotoGP game, this mod uses the R1M from Valentino Rossi The Game (aka MotoGP 16)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing