R.S.18 Mod

Skins R.S.18 Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
just something that you could do for potential future updates for this mod and the others you've made; dont include all the folders because it gets very confusing when there are half a million folders but only one actually has files in it. just my opinion though
I try to make it as easy to install for people who aren't familiar with modding, which means that paste has to be there and I also want to just have the files in there for modders to use. In the paste option I use a base that I just slightly clean up but I leave some of the folders in based on what I might add in the future such as garagecrews etc so I don't need to remake the entire paste install base in an update.

Hi just a question, can you make it on the Renault's Chassis or it's not possible ? It doesn't really matter the skin is perfect i just ask you to know..

Hi just a question, can you make it on the Renault's Chassis or it's not possible ? It doesn't really matter the skin is perfect i just ask you to know..
it is not possible, I did try it but the paint file mirrors in way too many places to be able to even somewhat accurately replicate the livery

Hi Keisarikine, I text you bacausa I can't play the game after import all archives. I don't have the official game, It is the 1.6 version.

I tryed many times myselft import the mod and after that restart because the game crash when I enter in carrer. Maybe I don't know how to import files, I tried two instalations. First the paste instalation, with any problems playing, but when a exit the game, the evolution of the gameplay never save. And the installations that I import myself the game crash.

Can you tell me where I can see a tutorial, I see a lot of videos in youtube but I can't. Please let me know....

Hi Keisarikine, I text you bacausa I can't play the game after import all archives. I don't have the official game, It is the 1.6 version.

I tryed many times myselft import the mod and after that restart because the game crash when I enter in carrer. Maybe I don't know how to import files, I tried two instalations. First the paste instalation, with any problems playing, but when a exit the game, the evolution of the gameplay never save. And the installations that I import myself the game crash.

Can you tell me where I can see a tutorial, I see a lot of videos in youtube but I can't. Please let me know....
just buy the game man, if you actually have it its easy to just drag both folders into your game and its installed

Hi, first of all your mod is awesome so thanks a lot for your work.

I would like to know if it's possible to make the car skin looks more brilliant instead of matt, i have tried things with the lotus_sfc and lotus_decal_sfc files but it didn't really work.

So if you know how to do it, can you tell me how.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back