AC R.S.01 @ Tor Poznań - Mon 22 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I get this error when I try to acces the link:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
That;s strange, works for me. If you google 'download crewchief' it should be the first link, maybe try it from there?

I get this error when I try to acces the link:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Ah, seems it's happened to others Raresch, see if this direct download link works: http://crewchief.isnais.de/CrewChiefV4.msi , found it here: https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/crew-chief-v4-5-with-rfactor-2-support.54421/page-35

EDIT: Seems they ban some IP addresses (don't know why), so maybe try a free vpn using the UK/USA???

Last edited:
the direct link works. thanks. ... but it's an executable. is it safe? bitdefender says it is.
It is for me buddy;)
Once installed, run it before you start up AC, and select which program you're using (AC, rf2 etc), then start up AC:
Capture.JPG
Hope it works for you now:thumbsup:

F**k! My connection was acting up. I was 5th in Q but missed the start of the race because of it. Then it failed again during the second lap... :cry: I was sooooo looking forward to this one :(

Was racing side by side, but sadly the other driver lost it, took himself out and me...that is racing, I guess. I went back to the pits because all four tires were red, it would have took a while for them to cool down.

I like the car very much and a great track.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and congrads to all those that finished the race.

Hope to see you all again next week :thumbsup:

I'm sorry for everyone that I hit this race. I don't know what was wrong but the car wasn't behaving like in qualify. Something wrong with the pedalsettings or like that because I hadn't full power as every car in front accelerated away from me on the straights and also the brakes didn't feel right. After I hit Craig I thought I better stop.

Edit: I think I found the reason. I use the clutch pedal (G27) with the start. It didn't completely retract so I had a bit of slipping which slowed me on all exits and also had some influence on braking. I will fix it for the next event.

Last edited:
I'm sorry or everyone that I hit this race. I don't know what was wrong but the car wasn't behaving like in qualify. Something wrong with the pedalsettings or like that because I hadn't full power as every car in front accelerated away from me on the straights and also the brakes didn't feel right. After I hit Craig I thought I better stop.

Its racing mate ..side by side and on the edge, anything can happen ...so don't worry about it :thumbsup:

Very hard to overtake on this track, when the cars have the exact same performance and physics.

Last edited:
Wasn't planning on joining this race but happened to leave work an hour and a half early. Thanks for having me as a late entry, Craig!
Did 9 or 10 laps last week to make a setup for my dad, I'll attach it.

Attachments

• RS01_R_POZN_V001.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 80
It was a great experience lads, thanks for that!
I only made one stupid mistake I guess and overshot the corner to the left, taking a car with me, sorry for that mate !!
I wonder how it's possible that I'm driving at least 8 seconds a round slower than most drivers. How do I improve that ? I feel like I'm pushing it already?

Oh dear! I thought this was going to happen on wednesday! Stupid me. :confused::sleep::redface::unsure::poop:

Hope my setup was ok...(?)
The setup was great. I did change some of the power and cost diff because I liked it better that way ... oh, and the height had to be 1 more on the front after the fuel for the race was added :))

@dg222 The secret is not to push at all. Drive each lap carefully, learning the breaking points, the steering angles and the acceleration points as well as the right racing line. You get comfortable driven one car on one track for maybe 10-12 laps without mistakes, matching your best time easily. Then you start to push a little more in the first couple of corners and do the rest of the track as before. When you feel your first sector is better, go and push more in the second sector and so on. A lot of simracers lose time because they tend to push too much. I'm the first to do that, of course ;)

It was a great experience lads, thanks for that!
I only made one stupid mistake I guess and overshot the corner to the left, taking a car with me, sorry for that mate !!
I wonder how it's possible that I'm driving at least 8 seconds a round slower than most drivers. How do I improve that ? I feel like I'm pushing it already?

yep. that was me :mad:... I don't get it ... I watched the replay ... you completely forgot to brake or something ... It's OK now, that's racing.

I had such great chase @SOLO59. Nice driving mate,:thumbsup:, I think I would have passed you by the end, even thou you were so fast on the straights. Even with slipstream I barely could keep up. Maybe it was the aero ...

Thanks for organizing @Craig Dunkley :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years