AC R.S.01 @ Tor Poznań - Mon 22 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just want to share my setups with you.

I was curious about the car and the track, because I'd never driven both of them before.

The base setup felt very understeering to me. After some tweaks, it now feels alive and much more willing to turn. The "bx" setup is a bit more agressive than "b". You might want to enable TC, which I disabled to push the car out of the corners.

Feel free to give a comment about how the setup feels for you. ;)

Attachments

• R-b.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 102
  • R-bx.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 109
Just want to share my setups with you.

I was curious about the car and the track, because I'd never driven both of them before.

The base setup felt very understeering to me. After some tweaks, it now feels alive and much more willing to turn. The "bx" setup is a bit more agressive than "b". You might want to enable TC, which I disabled to push the car out of the corners.

Feel free to give a comment about how the setup feels for you. ;)
Thank you for these Reik, really appreciated:thumbsup: will try them tomorrow ...and yes, it does have a lot of understeer, have been really struggling with it.

Sign me up please! Few years ago I actually got my first and only pole on this track in RD Race07 club... Can't gurantee at all that will happen again:D

Hello, I would love to participate in this race.
I have to tell you all that this would be my first online race, ever.
I have the car and the track for about a week now and did some serious preperation. Am able to drive pretty consistently on track at a reasonable pace. Have no experience though with overtaking/being overtaken by real players. Might make a slight stupid mistake now and than. Hope that's acceptable for you all?
Derek

I have the car and the track for about a week now and did some serious preperation. Am able to drive pretty consistently on track at a reasonable pace. Have no experience though with overtaking/being overtaken by real players. Might make a slight stupid mistake now and than. Hope that's acceptable for you all?
Derek

Derek as long as you can get the car around the track and behave properly should a blue flag instance arrive, you will be fine. There are good battles throughout the field, front, midpack and rear should be able to provide you with fun.

Welcome aboard and good luck ...any more questions? just ask here or send me a message :thumbsup:

Derek

Don't worry mate. You seem to be well prepared and have the right attitude.

I think compared to AI opponents human opponents are more predictable. Not always but in general (I mean human drivers can make stupid things, too :p)

View attachment 314613
Another all mod week again this week. We will be driving the wonderful R.S.01 by acm modding team, they have done a terrific job on this car, download it and check it out on the practice server. The circuit is Tor Poznań, another truly wonderful track mod that has been laser scanned!!

ADVANCED - INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile. Painful I know, but it is the only way of knowing who you are (on the servers)

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Practice Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU RS01 PRACTICE #00
Race Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU RS01 RACE #01

Car: Renault Sport R.S.01 Trophy (Download)

Track: Tor Poznań 1.4 (Download)
Track Layout:
Tor Poznań
Pit Stop: Your Choice
Track Temps: 23c
Track Condition: Clear

Highly Recommended Apps For AC:
Schedule (EU): Mon 22 July 2019
Official practice: 20:00 UTC (15 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (20 minutes)
Race: 20:50 UTC (45 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. Medilloni
  2. Raresch
  3. HF2000
  4. Asterix
  5. Kek700
  6. [B]Craig Dunkley[/B] - Race Host
  7. Michael Owens
  8. Daniel Nieto
  9. dg222