R.I.P Aiden Dent

Tonight is a very sad night for me and my best friends. We were at Outfit carpark (local meeting place for Mopeds and Cars) when a police riot van pulled up. We thought nothing of it as its a normal thing with alot of people in one area.

The Next thing was a Officer opened the door and says 'Is Jamie Dent and Chris Batt here?' which they were, both thinking they had done something wrong. Me and another mate of mine Anthony and I weren't called in and nervous about them.

Jamie and Chris get out, both looking extremely shocked and upset. i asked 'what was that all about ?' and Jamie replies 'My dad Just hung himself' with a tear in his eye. Sorry but its mainly a blur from there. He had rang the police telling them that he was going to do it as he couldn't take it anymore with the divorce and the family arguing all of the time!

Although i didnt Know Aiden that well i had spoke to him on a few occasions about mopeds and making them faster as he Always wanted Jamie to have the fastest one of us all! But its not that i didn't know him im just worried about Jamie and need to stay strong for him! Im sat here writing this breaking down myself and just want to get it out.

So my last words are R.I.P Aiden Dent, may you be in peace with yourself and help a mate that has helped me through a time when he really needs help!

My deepest, deepest condolencies to Jamie and his Family.

Jesus that is a nightmare mate. Just let your mate know that your there for him to talk any time of the day or night. You too Matt, need to talk about it with your parents, friends, whoever you confide in. Always look to the positive.

Dang... really sorry to hear that Matthew. That's horrible. :( It's always sad when someone takes their own life and it affects the ones they love.
As Steven said, don't be afraid to talk to your family, and encourage your friend to do the same. Don't forget that we here at RD have the deepest sympathy for you and your friends. I hope you and Jamie can get through this difficult time.

Thankyou everyone for your kind words.

We have all still been going out with Jamie and he seems OK, like the otherday he was in a good mood, laughing and joking because he knows he needs to get on with it! But last night i think it had sunk in abit more and seemed really sad and just wanted to go home hence why we came in early!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 495 39.2%