r factor 2 servers

You did not per accident click on the Show Lan?
Also, check if you have enabled a filter in the list. You cxan do that in the Multiplayer Selection, and otherwise you can check the multiplayer.ini file, in your USERDATA folder in the data folder.

I can have a look if you want. Send it to marco.bijl@racedepartment.com. You can also look for yourself. Then look for the following lines:

Multiplayer Enum Type="1" // 0=LAN, 1=Internet
Multiplayer Sort Type="0" // 0=Ascend, 1=Decend
Multiplayer sort field="0" // Default to 0 to sort by game name
Multiplayer sort value="" // Blank implies wildcard search
Multiplayer filter password servers="0" // Setting to true will add filter to only search for servers that have a password and discard all servers without a password
Multiplayer filter first operand="mod_name" // Blank implies no filtering will be done, otherwise this operand must be a field in the active server list
Multiplayer filter operator="is" // Blank implies no filtering will be done, operator can be either >, <, or =
Multiplayer filter second operand="" // Blank implies no filtering will be done, otherwise this must be string value
Multiplayer auto retrieve servers="1" // If true then game will auto download server list when possible. If false, it won't and user will have to manually download the list

Settings should be somewhat simular then I put here.

If that does not give an answer, there is 1 more thing you can try. It sounds unbelievable, but I have had a situation already where this worked.
Change your password, and try again. I have had with 1 member that had simular issues, and that was the sollution for him :)

thanks marco the file looks very similar , i tried to email it to you but it tries to use windows live not my yahoo email , i also tried to change my pass , but dam my pass has gone missing , i will have to search for it in my paperwork ,big thanks for trying marco, found the pass and changed it but no luck , will have another go tomorrow cheers marco i am off to bed

Well, with the current status of rf2, there are little to non wreckers online. Those who are driving in it now, are mostly real simracers, and no "do-or-die" drivers. They have either got a refund, or never bought rf2 at all. As far as I have seen so far, there are no cracks around as well, wich makes the "illegal" users banned from online also.

I only hope this will stay this way when the game goes gold.....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back