Quote a film - Little bit of fun

Haha, i admit i had to google that :redface: Anyway, here's one that shouldn't be too hard, but one of my all time favourites:

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses."
the best movie ever :D

my turn:
"I-I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I-I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake. But I do deny them my essence."
No googlino!

Last edited:
These type of quiz's are too easy now we have instant answers via "google". Me and my mates used to play it in the pub with no access to the internet, much better fun if you are a movie lover.

Here's one from my favorite movie: "Well, they've got a very good bass section, mind, but no top tenors, that's for sure.." ;):thumbsup:

Go on then..........google it.

ps, Dr Strangelove.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline