Quiz of the Week Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tapio Rinneaho, you win! Please choose a new quiz on Sporcle, on any subject you like, and post it here.

3 days is probably enough of a time for people to get in a go. Agree with this post if you want it to drop form a week to 3 days.

@Tapio Rinneaho, you win! Please choose a new quiz on Sporcle, on any subject you like, and post it here.

3 days is probably enough of a time for people to get in a go. Agree with this post if you want it to drop form a week to 3 days.

In my opinion a week is better, since there are not many good quizzes for F1 on there, so we can extend the time a bit. :) But that's just my opinion, of course. 3 days would be good for me as well.

In my opinion a week is better, since there are not many good quizzes for F1 on there, so we can extend the time a bit. :) But that's just my opinion, of course. 3 days would be good for me as well.
It isn't restricted to just quizzes on F1, I just chose one on F1 as a starter. 3 days would keep the thread more alive, which is why I want to do it.

I don't mind whether it's a week or 3 days. The former fits the topic header and gives more time to those who are not online every day, while the latter probably will keep the interest level higher.

strict no to 3 days, at least 4-5 if you want to lower the deadline

that's my opinion at least

Last edited:
proof
sporcle pic.jpg

38/42
Missed another Korean car logo (Not that with H) but it's reasonable because I barely know the manufacturer, but it's also seen on my country... :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years