Quite Interesting

• Samary

Thought it might be something interesting to do with PSB or racing, not some obvious trick answer you found on wikipedia or some other site not to do with PSB or racing.

• Kevin Love

It's a forum. Forums are used for talking about anything, not just consigned to the game it is about. And as for the "site" part, you are wrong.

• Gaffer

As far as I am aware its not actually over - Germany didnt re-unite until the Berlin wall came down - and to date I dont think they have signed an armistice -

• Kevin Love

Gaffer is close tbh. It did end, but everyone thinks it was in 1945. It ended when Germany was reunited as a country on September 3rd, 1990.

• Kevin Love

A whole bunch of posts in a useless thread that no-one ever looks at. Wow, just what I always wanted. Thanks Eksel...

• Kevin Love

Seems I forgot that part. Nobody cares about anything unless it directly relates to them.

Example, I could say you can easily beat an alligator with a rubber band, but no-one will care until such point as they are faced with one.

• kspr

The Earth has only one moon.
On 27 august at 21.00 or 22.00 PM (GMT time) the planet Mars will be as closer as it gets to Earth. Then you can consider that the Earth has 2 moons :)

• Gaffer

If memory serves there is some disucssion as to whether the earth has a whole team of small moons -

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%