Quite Interesting

Trees are almost entirely made of air.

Latin makes no distinction between lobsters and locusts or between parsnips and carrots.

Carrots were originally purple

Purple, contrary to assertions on innumerable websites, has two English words that rhyme with it. These are 'hirple' and 'curple'. Hirple means to hobble along with one leg dragging behind the other, half way between a walk and a crawl. Curples are the leather straps passed under the tails of horses.

Scientists have bred an entirely liquid dog. they carry him round in a bucket.

The sun is 1.3 million times larger than the earth. Every second, it produces energy equivalent to 35,000,000 times the annual electricity consumption of North America. It contains 99.8% of the total mass of the solar system

When theres no more room in gingerbread hell, the gingerbread zombies will roam the earth.

A hydrogen atom, under spectroscopic analysis, exhibits over a hundred different frequencies. In theory this makes it more complicated than a grand piano.

WWII ended when the Berlin wall came down. Although the war itself ended in 1945, the Russians under Stalin still held East Germany which spawned the Cold War (and events such as Checkpoint Charlie). As a result, peace could not be declared until the division was taken down. That's how I understand it anyway.

Ok, let's start. Human No.1 :D

About the WWII thing. We first need to declare what it means that a war is on or not.

I think the amount of countries that Germany declared war over the course of WWII is actually not that big (I would be suprise when Germany declared war with the Isle of Man, so technically, they have never been in war).

Would need to be a littel research, but especially after the downfall of the wall there have indeed been a few peace contracts signed (if I am not mistaken).

They were really fighting Britain, France, America, Russia and at times there were tense moments with the Italians and various reistance forces. They weren't actually fighting the whole world, just that a vast amount of countries were either drafted or affected in some way. The superpowers were all involved too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back