Quick Replay

I never noticed a setting to limit the time of a replay recording in AC ....

But you may always have a look at the last seconds of the automatic replay ( "Esc" and choose replay ) and simply clicking the bar near its end and start the replay from there .... that's the only possibility I can see .... and the one I'm using offline when needed or wished.

Assuming I fully understand the question ( which for me is unlikely) :)

When in a race or practice on a circuit, either in the pits or on the circuit with AI or alone in a practice session. Press escape and it should be listed as an option. I think min time is 20sec.

Cannot be done when racing "on line" ( I think )

I think you also need to set it up in the main memory under general settings.:)

For the minimum time to record, there's a time setting in the options, but none for the ... maximum.
This maximum is rather a number of .... Mo

Am I wrong Kek700 or missed something which might be tweaked in a file somewhere ?

EDIT: finally, limiting the number of Mo to record rather drastically might be the solution. ;)
but might result in very short replays when forgetting to change this limit.

Trying to remember, perhaps it is just says, as you implied minimum is 20sec.

All I can add is I put recoding quality at medium and max recording at 950 Mb

That gives me a 1 hour online race with 24 drivers; and consumes 450 Mb.

Never been able to distinguish between the recording qualities, hence using medium

Highly likely it can be tweaked in software, someone else may be to help with that.:)

Always using Low and max 950 Mb .... in order to be sure to have the full race for an endurance race.
The aim being to have a race replay for admins controls and not a perfectly nice one.... but TBH I never compared the quality between the different choices.

NB: when I don't forget to keep the replay after race :redface: ....:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years