Quick Question about the Premium Pack Purchase

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question about the Premium Pack Store option.

I haven't purchased much in ages so I'm looking at this option to catch up with everything I'm missing out on.

If I opt for this pack will it add all the liveries as well or just one for each car? For example if it adds one of the GT3 cars to my library, will it purchase the car and one livery or all of them?

I hope that makes sense, but I can't get an answer for certain from the store.

I bought the premium pack last Easter, and I got all the liveries for all cars. I think all the content you already have will be discounted, and you will get all the rest available today.

Just be aware that now you can buy the pack only once, you will not be able to buy it again once new content will be added to the game; you'll have to purchase new content individually.

Wait until tomorrow evening, the Steam Summer Sale is about to begin.

R3E content through Steam all has 35% off as part of the sale. However, that's still not the best way to purchase it. It comes to £77 for all the DLC, and you won't end up with all the content R3E currently has.

If you buy the Premium Pack from scratch via the in-game store (ie, you don't own any other content) you can get it for £50 by pre-purchasing vRP. The more content you already own, the lower that cost will be meaning you can use the remaining vRP on future content as it's released.

Last edited:
R3E content through Steam all has 35% off as part of the sale. However, that's still not the best way to purchase it. It comes to £77 for all the DLC, and you won't end up with all the content R3E currently has.

If you buy the Premium Pack from scratch via the in-game store (ie, you don't own any other content) you can get it for £50 by pre-purchasing vRP. The more content you already own, the lower that cost will be meaning you can use the remaining vRP on future content as it's released.
Maybe there will also be discounts in the ingame store as in previous years.

Maybe there will also be discounts in the ingame store as in previous years.
Quite possibly. If someone owns little or no content then the Premium Pack will always be the cheapest option because of the bulk discount system... the more content you buy in one transaction, the cheaper it gets. But if people are missing just a few packs then sales are probably the way to go when they pop up.

So does it mean that even f you buy all the dlc on steam, there are still cars/tracks that you can buy via vrp?

Planning on buying DTM 2013 while on steam sale. I dont know if its the right choice.

I may not either, but it was still cheaper for me than buying would i may use..
tracks were more important than the cars..so i got loads of cars for free,,,
that what i keep telling myself :roflmao::roflmao:
i saved this much and spent only this..:whistling::whistling:
Remember you only need one car from each pack and the track to race online for example at RD..
You don't need every car..
So i had done this in the past,,, but i got greedy:redface:

Last edited:
So does it mean that even f you buy all the dlc on steam, there are still cars/tracks that you can buy via vrp?

Planning on buying DTM 2013 while on steam sale. I dont know if its the right choice.
Do you already own content for Raceroom? If not, then the DLC on Steam is a good deal. But you shouldn't buy more than one DLC on Steam because you will get discounts for already owned content in the ingame store.

I believe it includes everything. Be aware the the "experiences" technically no longer exist, buying them now just gives you the cars and the tracks and an option to set your championships based on the rules of the series, it doesn't "mod" the whole game and UI like it used to.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%