Quick IRacing Question

Hi All,

I've just signed up for a 3 month trail. If at the end of it I don't want to continue the subscription would I still be able to test offline any cars and tracks I have got initially or added on later?

Andy what I did at first was look at what I would need for the series I wanted to run and bought everything for that series which gave a pretty good discount. If you buy things one or two pieces at a time it will cost alot more.

Andy, I joined earlier this year for what its worth heres my view because i would do it differently if i started again:

I wanted to try all the cars straight away and try to get my license then the next one and the next one so i forgot to have fun and was concentrating on SR all the time. Got into the Star Mazda and did a few races then back in the MX5, tried the spec thing. If I stated again I would do a few MX5 races then get the Skippy. Buy the tracks required for a season and concentrate solely on that series and stuck with the D license.
Instead I raced to a B License, dabbled with all sorts of cars and didnt spend enough time practising. I'm not sure but I think the higher the license you have, the harder it is to increase your IR and SR, but a lot easier to lose it - (I got hit twice on Friday and lost 0.49 SR).
So my advice, get your D License, race the Skip Barber for a season and remember to enjoy it.

Yes, try Skippy or Mustang (there's not much choice actually). Make sure you buy at least 6 items in order to get the 20% discount. Skippy has the new tire model and more participation, but because I don't like openwheelers, I decided to get Mustang, and I don't regret a thing. It's a beautiful car as well (but it needs A LOT of pratice to get it right). We'll see about the next season though.

Thanks for the tips guys.

I have just started trialing the solstice and the Spec racer.

Prefer the spec racer and managed my first no incident race inlineracing cup on the way to a creditable 3rd first race in the Spec.

It has crazy lift off oversteer but makes you drive properly with smooth inputs and good throttle/break/clutch work.

Controlling engine revs while downshifting is a revelation to me for some reason. Trying to work on the throttle steer but at least happy that have a couple of new cars and series to run.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%