Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question!...:)
After the relese of the MOD with SkinPack,we will have a Practice race where we (new ones) can learn eachother along with the car...and maybe steal some tips...hehehe.

I would not say no, just not formal. Most of the teams are on the STC server putting in their best to try to bring down their times. Some like AnE you normally will not see until the race day, we do private testing.

If you find any of the drivers on then feel free to ask if you need help. Most will give that little push in the right direction, just as long as you remain slower than them :p

I have raced with these guys for a while now, and I can honestly say that most will give you their advice and it is always good advice.

One thing you could do is to take a stock GT Sport or Pro car and take a look at the scoring boards from the 2009 Blue Cup (Link). No mod was used back then so a direct comparision would work :) But you will always find someone to have a great fight with as there are both "aliens" and "regulars" in the league!

As i know the races are broadcasted live.Its there a need for our phonetically names for the commentator to hear how they are pronunced?
I ask this because we are new and maybe the commentator wants to know how to call as right in race... :wink:

No Dinca that is not needed, just go on the track and let the commentator neither pronunce your name wrong or give you a nick name like "The MAGM Flag man".

The commentators are normaly always pronuncing names correct *Cough*cough* so again, dont worry.

As i know the races are broadcasted live.Its there a need for our phonetically names for the commentator to hear how they are pronunced?
I ask this because we are new and maybe the commentator wants to know how to call as right in race... :wink:

As Giorgos says they will try their best but I think it is not a bad idea after all to let the comentators know how to pronunicate your names. I have tried on my own to pronunciate some Romainan words, and tham, that is hard! So I bet Ekchart or Andreas will appreciate it. Remember using nock names in the game is forbiden.

About training techniques, this is the one we use at TBR...
[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/gA3DPBiMNsE[/video]

@ MARCIN: New tire model will come with the released MOD after September 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.8%