Questions about replay mode

Sleeker

Rudolph the Rednosed Racer
I have two questions about the replay mode.
when I go to the replay mode I can only watch via the onboard cockpit camera angle. I would like to know how I can watch playbacks via camera standpoints around the tracks. Also when I try to export a replay the game crashes after a few minutes. Has anybody the same problems, and how can I fix it?
Thanks in advance.

You can use the same buttons to change view as when you do a race session. So cycle through Insert, Home, Page Up, Delete, End, Page Down.

I don't export replays because it takes too long, so I can't speak for that. I just record the bits I want with OBS or Fraps.

You can use the same buttons to change view as when you do a race session. So cycle through Insert, Home, Page Up, Delete, End, Page Down.

I don't export replays because it takes too long, so I can't speak for that. I just record the bits I want with OBS or Fraps.
Thanks! That was helpful.

Reactions: Nox
When I am in replay mode, it tells me the highest resolution I can play the video back 800x600. I play on triple monitors...is there any way to make it a higher resolution to fit all 3?

When I am in replay mode, it tells me the highest resolution I can play the video back 800x600. I play on triple monitors...is there any way to make it a higher resolution to fit all 3?
I think someone else asked the same thing a few months ago. If I remember right, it isn't possible (but I'd certainly be interested if someone works it out)

have a way to export replay quickly and HD
download xvid codec and install
go to PLR (C:\Program Files (x86)\Game Stock Car Extreme 2013\UserData\Your Name)
yourname.plr

[ Miscellaneous ]
AVI export width="1440" (put your resolution)
AVI export height="900" (put your resolution)
AVI export framerate="30.00000"
AVI export quality="100.00000" (change to 100)
AVI compressor fourcc="xvid" // Changes compression algorithm (yes, change to xvid)

and export, replay, is faster and better quality
the only problem is, sometimes, no sound :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%