Questions About How to USE FFBClip App

I came across Mike Smith's video on how to set your FFB in AC using a LUT and the FFBClip app (
). I followed all directions and got the LUT generated and I edited the necessary file, etc. But I can't get FFBClip to do what it does in the video.

I already had FFBClip installed and running, but it didn't look like the one in the video (at 9:34). Mine showed "Dynamic On", "Reset" and "Options" as clickable buttons, while the version in the video shows them as "Normal", "Manual", "Histogram", "Reset" and "Static", so I figured that I needed to download/install a newer version.

I downloaded the latest version (5.3) and installed it over the version I already had, fired up AC and .... no change. :confused: It looks exactly like what I already had. So, here are my questions:

1. Do I have the latest version of FFBClip or don't I? If no, how do I get the version in the video?
2. If Yes, how do I use it like Mike does in the video (to generate the "right" FFB value for my wheel)? The FFB shown in FFBClip stays at 100% no matter what I do.

I'd like to dial in my FFB to the "best" value and thought that this would do it. FWIW, I have a Logi G29 wheel.

Any help with this would be appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back