Questions about DLCs/steering wheel

Hello im new here and new to the game i got question about this racing leagues and steering wheel.
1. Do i need to own all DLCs to race or i need at least 1?
2. Im planning to buy Thrustmaster Ferrari red legend will work fine with the game? Or should i go with Thrustmaster t80 ferrari 488 gtb?

Yup. For example to race GT3s you need all DLC that have GT3s which is quite a lot of DLC. Finding a race is much easier when you have DLC, plus DLC give you lots of great cars to race with that vanilla game does not have. If you have played less than two hours you might consider getting a refund and then buying Ultimate Edition which gives all DLC at a cut-price

Hello im new here and new to the game i got question about this racing leagues and steering wheel.
1. Do i need to own all DLCs to race or i need at least 1?
2. Im planning to buy Thrustmaster Ferrari red legend will work fine with the game? Or should i go with Thrustmaster t80 ferrari 488 gtb?
1. No, you need the cars / mods / DLCs that are used in that specific league/server. In any case owning all the DLCs is one less headache, and they're not expensive.
2. About the wheel, make sure the wheel you buy has at least 900 degree rotation. I would recommend against the models you mentioned. I think the Thrustmaster T150 (or TMX?) is the very least. T300 is very popular for AC (I have had a T500RS since 2014 and it's very good). Otherwise try to find a second-hand Logitech G27, also very popular for AC. Logitech also has the G29, not sure if it is good.

Check this thread on the official forum for more info:
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/controllers-and-peripherals-bugs-issues.19/

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years