Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I sent a payment via paypal a few days go to get access to the full content manager but have not recieved the password, i sent and email to ask if there was an issue and still no reply......is the app still being supported and is the devoloper OKin these awful times. I am not bothered about the money sent, but could someone tell me if I'm waiting in vain ??

Sorry I got my full version a while back and it did take 2-3 days for the email to arrive, so someone with more recent experience may be able to help. It is still supported though (there was a recent update) so don't be too concerned.

It sometimes takes a while for it to come through. Content Manager is sort of maintained, there are some serious bugs in it with regards to mod installation and there hasn't been an update to the stable version of it for a year but an unstable release did happen a few months ago. So its maintenance status is a little unclear.

Pretty much every quality mod you'll download will tell you whether to install manually or use CM. Almost every track and car I've installed I've used CM without fail. A lot of apps are not designed to be installed by CM, and like I said they will normally make you aware of this. Otherwise CM is very stable and is widely used by the community and well supported too.

• Deleted member 197115

It sometimes takes a while for it to come through. Content Manager is sort of maintained, there are some serious bugs in it with regards to mod installation and there hasn't been an update to the stable version of it for a year but an unstable release did happen a few months ago. So its maintenance status is a little unclear.
It's all alive and well. Last update was just 16 days ago.

In CM, in the categories tab, we have a menu that say "series"
How do we remove or add cars to those series?
Screenshot (5).png

I dont know what to do, i have a fresh install of windows and i changed some control panel settings and settings in general. I cant see where to change the permissions for content manager, i have tried looking at properties and didnt find an answer. Not a big deal afterall, but it would be great if it was updated.
Thanks for answers.

You should change CSP versions. Not CM versions, just to be clear.
Go to settings > custom shaders patch > about and updates,
go all the way down until you see the referred versions (The ones with a green "recommended" beneath them). Just click them to downgrade/update. Restart CM between updates/downgrades just to be sure.

Thanks! It seems that maybe that bug just happens with some versions of CM and CSP combined. It now works fine here with CSP 0.1.52.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back