Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Hi folks . Ive been having the issue where when i launch AC from CM into vr i get a no vr cimena type screen view . I stumbled across this thres and i tried changing the launcher in CM from appid too ac service . Now i get this message . the process cannot access the file c: launcher log becuase it is been used by another program. Any ideas this has really peed me off. thanks

i have a problem with content manager with my g920 the centering goes off .. if i load ac up normal its fine .. its really strange

Now that is interesting. I have a weird wheel degree without CM stuck at about 540. To fix this on my wheel I would have to go over 900 degrees, which ofcourse I can't. So I lived with it and shortly after installing CM the first time it's 1:1 again. Not sure what caused it but it reverts back to 540 once in while but doesn't last long.

I wonder if sometimes there's not a mismatch between settings in CM and settings with the original launcher.
I noticed such a case a few months ago but don't remember what it was: control problem or player's mode one.
From this moment on, I only launched AC with CM ... and saved all settings in CM.
I don't know what may happen if settings in CM and original launcher are .... different.... except maybe bringing problems.

Hi everybody.

All is in the title.
I have an activated version of Content Manager, and I have seen recently that I don't have the very last version installed. I came to this because I wanted to force a datum for using GBWsuite, and I didn't found the option where it is suppose to be.

I could found the log with the version numbers, and I have seen that the one installed is not the last one.

But how to update ??? Impossible for me to find the way to do this in content Manager itself.
I could maybe reinstall after downloading again Content Manager, but I would like to keep the activation.

Any advices would be greatly appreciated.
I am pretty sure it is something trivial, but I could not see/find it .

Many thanks in advance.

upload_2018-11-23_18-14-57.png

How could I not see that.
I was sure there was an easy solution

Thanks a lot, I will check that again. !
Content Manager is great, but there is so much pages and options that sometime it is very difficult to find what we are looking for.

There's another easier solution as you surely saw .... in the image here above
autoupdates...every XX minutes ... shouldn't it be on "Disabled" in your settings ?

Mine is always up to date without having to check for updates. ;)

NB: there are different settings you can choose: at startup, every day ....etc ...

Guys, ive tried everything on here and i still have no luck. Can someone link a screenshot of the stock assetto python folder though? im not sure if i have any mods there or not, or which ones are mods if so.

Guys, ive tried everything on here and i still have no luck. Can someone link a screenshot of the stock assetto python folder though? im not sure if i have any mods there or not, or which ones are mods if so.
Hi, I had the same 'race cancelled' issue and in my case it was something wrong in the weather folder. I deleted the folder, run the file integrity check which restored the original weather files and that fixed it for me.

• Deleted member 197115

This just happened to me, for anyone with this problem, try disabling all activated apps, then launch. In addition, deactivate any mods that may need updating, for me it was Shaders Light Patch.
Best of luck.
Latest version of Shader Patch causing that for me as well. Disabled for now.

I'm thinking of installing Content Manager for AC, but have a few questions first.

1. I understand that there's a free "lite" version and a paid version. What's the difference between the two?

2. Are there any known problems in AC that are caused by installing Content Manager?

3. If problems do crop up, what's involved with getting back to using AC's native UI?

4. Does anyone have a download link?

Thanks!

I'm thinking of installing Content Manager for AC, but have a few questions first.

1. I understand that there's a free "lite" version and a paid version. What's the difference between the two?

2. Are there any known problems in AC that are caused by installing Content Manager?

3. If problems do crop up, what's involved with getting back to using AC's native UI?

4. Does anyone have a download link?

Thanks!

1. Paid version allows the app to download mods
2. I've run into no problems it's much faster, love it.
3. Just delete it the original launcher remains .
4. https://assettocorsa.club/content-manager.html

Thanks Jason!

I assume that the free version still allows mods to be installed in the "usual" way?

Edit: I went ahead and installed the "lite" version. Very impressive!

I see that "Challenges" also are only available in the paid version. What exactly are these "challenges"?

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%