Question

I have iRacing right now but since you can't use subscribtion codes on an existing account. Can you sign up for a "new" one and will you still have your cars and tracks you bought with your liscense etc? Thanks

No as your new account will be just that new and separate from any previous accounts so no content can be carried over or used.

iracing often do deals for existing members. I normally go for the 1 year half price deal that rolls around black friday time.

Jason.

No as your new account will be just that new and separate from any previous accounts so no content can be carried over or used.

iracing often do deals for existing members. I normally go for the 1 year half price deal that rolls around black friday time.

Jason.
Ok thanks man. I wish they would put more out for existing members lol. Oh well thanks.

Well I suppose they do kind of give a bit back when you are an active member through race participation credits which are awarded at the end of each season if you complete in 8 out of the 12 weeks.

Then you get the chance to buy iracing credits with bonuses such as get $25 for $20 or the better $100 for $75 which can be used towards your subscription costs but these are like the renewal offers they just pop up so you can't always reply on them being available when you need to renew.

For me I always automatically renew every Black Friday for half price so I don't have to worry about it.

Jason.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%