Question: Which Series Would You Most Like to See Made into a Sim?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Which series would you most like to see made into a sim.jpg

With Formula One and Blancpain GT having their own dedicated racing title, which other series would you most like to see recreated in full?

For years now we've had a trend of creating racing simulations that contain multiple types of racing categories and modding opportunities, and only recently that trend would be bucked by Kunos Simulazioni and their Assetto Corsa Competizione title - the official videogame of the Blancpain GT Series.

Making the most of the official licence, ACC has replicated the rules, regulations and details of the real series - marking the first occasion a racing sim developer has attempted this feat since the old GTR2 / Race07 days from the early 2000's.

The question I'd like to ask is...

if a sim racing developer was to make a standalone 'one series' racing sim, which championship would you most wish to see replicated?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

I'd like to see a DTM game again. I've never had the chance to try the Codemasters game. I don't think it was ever released in the US or Steam. It may have been a console exclusive for all I know.

apex_988x556.jpg

IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship

DLC:
  • IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge (Basically GT4's mixed with TCR's 13 x different cars)
  • IMSA Prototype Challenge (Liger JSP3's 1x car make)

Last edited:
Hit the nail on the head for me Paul, I rather old way of single series but for some reason pro sims shun it , may have something to do with most people wanting every car and track in every sim then have 6 flavors of physics :ninja:

Count the series in simcade.... F1, MotoGP, Nascar, .WRC, IOM, AMA Motocross, etc.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%